• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple HG Avengers, now 10% off!!!

20 posts in this topic

Ok, i gotta try and unload a few more of my under copies that ive upgraded.

Same rules as always, no probies, no HOSers. Shipping will be exact and will do international.

Payment can be PP,check or MO (thumbs u

Avengers 88 9.2w

$65

88.jpg

(scanner has been crapping out on me lately, if you want better scane or a BC scan, i can get them tonight for you but there are no BC issues with any of these)

Just as an interested HG Avengers collector what are the major differences between the ped and non ped book Jason. The non ped seems to have a slightly better cut along the spine but the peds colours are just so much more rich and deeper. Am I right at all from the scans?

I suspect Jason now owns a pedigree copy.

^^

:cloud9:

ap92.jpg

Pretty sure if this copy gets a new holder, the mis-cut note won't be included ... just saying :whistle:

Awesome WP copy Jason :headbang:

Just as an interested HG Avengers collector what are the major differences between the ped and non ped book Jason. The non ped seems to have a slightly better cut along the spine but the peds colours are just so much more rich and deeper. Am I right at all from the scans?

Those 2 92's are pretty equal in hand. The Ped has a worse angled miscut but is a little bit more glossy in hand. The non Ped is nice as hell! If I hadn't started the Pedigree run that would have been my keeper forever! If it was a cheaper book, say only a couple hundred dollars, I'd definitely keep them both. As expensive as it is though, I'd rather try to sell it to get more Peds.

And Peter is definitely right IMO. If the Ped was re holdered, no way would the miscut note be on there. I think CGC was desperate to have anything on the label back then lol

Pretty sure if this copy gets a new holder, the mis-cut note won't be included ... just saying :whistle:
+1

GLWTS Jason. Both 92's are great, and whoever picks up the non-Ped will get a really sweet looking book! (thumbs u

Ok, one last bump and then off to Clink so before i do that, i'll offer you guys the same 10% they would take.

Soooo, 10% off any of the 3 books for you guys! :bump: