• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 9 CGC SIGNATURE SERIES/ CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

FOR SALE:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #9 FIRST ELECTRO CGC SIGNATURE SERIES 8.0 SIGNED BY STAN LEE

$1900 DELIVERED INSIDE THE US

FEEL FREE TO PM ME OFFERS. THIS IS A 3 DAY LISTING. AT THE END OF THE DAY ON TUESDAY, I WILL CLOSE THIS AND GO ON VACATION ON THURSDAY, SO IF YOU WANT IT SENT OUT BEFORE I LEAVE, PAYMENT MUST BE SENT.

BUYER PAYS 3% FEES

THANKS

DSC02148.jpg

Nobody seems to want to buy what I am selling on these boards, but you guys are sure good at pointing out the rules! lol

Maybe someone can explain to me my so many members come to the selling and wanted threads with their rulebooks and not their checkbooks.

(Yes, you are correct sir. That was a double dose of sarcasm!)

Boardies are stringent about the rules because CGC expects us to police the boards in exchange for a free place to sell and buy. As to the check book issue, could be boardies are broke from the recently ended clink auction. Could also be pricing. The board is comprised of probably the savviest comic buyers there are. We all mostly price slabs by GPA or at least get an idea from it. Large premiums over GPA are usually a waste of time. This is all generally speaking since you asked. (thumbs u

Nobody seems to want to buy what I am selling on these boards, but you guys are sure good at pointing out the rules! lol

Maybe someone can explain to me my so many members come to the selling and wanted threads with their rulebooks and not their checkbooks.

Tough to get a huge premium when everyone has gpa. You're entitled to ask your price just like we are entitled to buy or not. Anyhow looks like a sweet book. Glwts

It's a nice book, priced for SS buyers really.

As for the Paypal, change that to read buyer pays the fees, without mention of the personal payment.

The best way to actually make the payment that way, in PM's, is to ask for two payments;

Have the buyer make one payment, the normal way with fees, and a second one by personal payment, for exactly what the fees were on the first payment.

Paypal deserves the fees by their rules and law, but they do not deserve a fee on the fees. Just do that in PM's, ask the buyer to pay the fees. You can guess at what they are, bt it's simpler to just tell the buyer exactly what it is, after the main payment. Regards,

This is a close knit community. We tend to buy from boardies we know and have a relationship with. I'm a lot more likely to buy a book from someone I consider a friend and from someone I've purchased from in the past.

We also tend to avoid sellers who break selling rules and/or complain about the rules.

Good luck with the sale.

Since you asked, nice books that are reasonably priced generally sell. High grade silver, especially pajama boy, only last minutes/hours. Books that are priced close to twice GPA, generally languish.