• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blob's Memorial WeekendSale - 1957 (an Atlas #1) - 1981, HG, low, mags and more

31 posts in this topic

OK, shipping is a flat $3 in the USA. Make it $5 if you want priority. Foreign is more. :takeit: or PM (I know, some folks don't want others to know what they're buying/willing to pay) at the price/terms stated trumps offers here or by PM.

Front scans are included unless I see something on the back you may want to see. If the back is the same or better condition than the front, I haven't scanned the back.

I bought the first group at a flea market. I was so excited by the first book I probably overpaid for the group (the guy selling them knew they were worth something...in fact, he thought they were worth more than they are other than this one), but he says he has more good stuff, so I will be checking him out when I get out that way.

I also hope to be listing some stuff in the copper/modern section, so feel free to look at both threads and combine and save on shipping.

SOLD (but I have another nice one, look further in the thread!): Joker 1. An stunning copy. I would be shocked if it is not 9.6/9.8 if sent to CGC. My 2010 OPG has this at $80 in 9.2. I would like $75 for it, which includes PM shipping in the USA.

joker1.jpg

OK, more to come, my wife is screaming at me to go to the grocery store.

she's left me alone in the house, but with a list of 10 things I need to do or she'll kill me when she gets back, so i need to get them done. though groceries did take almost 3 hours (please don't ask me why, but we are having people over for BBQ on MOnday, that's part of it)

she's left me alone in the house, but with a list of 10 things I need to do or she'll kill me when she gets back, so i need to get them done. though groceries did take almost 3 hours (please don't ask me why, but we are having people over for BBQ on MOnday, that's part of it)

....make THEM do the chores, they're the ones getting a free lunch. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....make THEM do the chores, they're the ones getting a free lunch. GOD BLESS...

:roflmao:

well, it's a bit much to make the guests install the flag in the front of the house and bring a 150 pound air conditioner down from the third floor and install it, not to mention clorox wipe the toilet folks will be using and do three loads of laundry. this is the kind of stuff my wife cooks up in exchange for me not being forced to go out shopping/dinner with her mother and her.

OK, sorry for the delay, let's get back to listing stuff:

Vampire Tales 1. Fine/Fine+.1st solo Morbius, 5th appearance. OPG 201 in Fine is $21. I'd like $15:

vampire1.jpg

Tales of the Zombie 1. F/VF. $23 in 2010 OPG in VF-. I would like $15.

zombie1.jpg

Take both for $25.

SOLD - What If 31 -- What if Wolverine Had Killed the Hulk? VF copy, $14 in VF in 2010 OPG. I'd like $9.

what31.jpg

Metal Men 51. VF/NM, perhaps NM-. $12 in 2010 OPG in VF/NM. I would like $6.

metal51.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 46. VF/NM. I would like $4. By the way, Deathlok is awesome.

mtu46.jpg

Man-Thing 20. Spiderman appearance. VF+. I would like $4.

manthing20.jpg

SOLD - Captain America 286. Awesome Zeck Deathlok cover. Remember when this was a $20++ book? 9.4-9.6, maybe better. I don't care what OPG says on this, I've always sold the two cool Zeck C.A. Deathlok covers for way over guide when in this kind of shape here and on ebay. I would like $8 for this. This book will come back one of these days.

ca286.jpg

OK, here's what really excited me about this flea market guy, he had another gorgeous copy of Joker 1, which kind of makes me hope/think he took care of the stuff he way buying. He says he's selling a friend's collection bit by bit for him who collected in the early 70's through 80's. I'm just hoping I get first crack at it as it comes out and it hasn't been gutted already...

I don't think this makes a 9.8 unless maybe joeyP uses his magic powers on it, but I do think it has a good shot at a 9.6 and should not be a problem for a 9.4. I would like $50 shipped (in the USA) for it:

jokersecondcopy.jpg

SOLD - Here's a weird hard to find obscure Atlas western title, The Kid From Dodge City #1 from 1957. Don Heck in all his Hecky goodness. I would like $22 for it:

dodge1.jpg

dodge1b.jpg

Joe Palooka 38 from the 1940's! Low grade. I'd like $6 for it:

palooka38.jpg

SOLD - Forever People 10. Featuring Deadman! Kirby goodness! A darn nice copy, VF+ to VF/NM. $30 in VF/NM in 2010 OPG. I'd like $13 for it.

forever10.jpg

SOLD - Forever People 9. More Deadman and Kirby! Fine. $12 in OPG. I'd like $6 for it.

forever9.jpg

SOLD - Forever People 2. F/VF, $19 in 2010 OPG. I would like $9.

forever2.jpg

forever2b.jpg

SOLD - New Gods 3. 1st Black Racer. F/VF to VF-. $18 in F/VF. I would like $9:

newgods3.jpg

newgods3b.jpg

SOLD - New Gods 5. Fine. $12 in OPG. I would like $5:

newgods5.jpg

newgods5b.jpg

More later.....