• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spider-man 3 villian?

96 posts in this topic

I love how all these master criminals (cough) retire for years, and then miraculously come back just in time for another retcon. 27_laughing.gif

Man, Marvel Moderns suck hard. I think I got a brain tumor reading this convoluted Hobgoblin I/II/III/IV/V/Demogoblin/Macendale horsecrap.

I could have sworn that shortly after Norman came back foreheadslap.gif893whatthe.gifand donned the Green Goblin costume he fought one of the Hobgoblins. I assumed it was Kingsley but I didn't notice any mention of that on any of the sites we checked. Maybe Norman fought his son's ashes that were resurrected to ride on the Goblin Glider once more, and it was actually a Green Goblin he fought and not a Hobgoblin.

My serious guess is Harry Osborn as the second Green Goblin.
watch them turn him into the Hobgoblin

I'm sure that when Harry becomes a villain it will be as the Hobgoblin.

And as long as they dont stuff up the suit I would be happy with that.

well i heard that he does find one of dads old hideout's in Spidey 2

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also, what is the full tile of the second movie?

soooooooooo what's the story behind the Demogoblin

xD

grin.gif

My serious guess is Harry Osborn as the second Green Goblin.
watch them turn him into the Hobgoblin

soooooooooo what's the story behind the Demogoblin

xD

grin.gif

Inferno, deal with a demon, has a demonic entity enter him, goes insance, they eventually split and the Demogoblin is born. I guess it happened to Macendale confused-smiley-013.gif

I love how all these master criminals (cough) retire for years, and then miraculously come back just in time for another retcon. 27_laughing.gif

Man, Marvel Moderns suck hard. I think I got a brain tumor reading this convoluted Hobgoblin I/II/III/IV/V/Demogoblin/Macendale horsecrap.

in the Official Handbook of the Marvel universe 2004: Spiderman issue - it just came out a couple weeks back, the Hobgoblin entry reads:

It talks about Spidey chasing four thieves down and catching only three while driving the fourth thief to find one of the Green Goblin's weapons cache and storage rooms scattered all over New York City. This thief, knowing of Kingsley's quest for power, sells the weapons and location to Kingsley. Then it talks about Kingsley tracking down the rest of Norman Osborne's diaries and getting the Goblin Formula. Using a common street tough named Lefty Donovan as his unwitting guinea pig, Kingsley refined the chemical mixture to remove the portion that drove the Goblin mad. Then it goes on to say that he (kingsley) brainwashes Ned Leeds into doning the Hobby costume and Leeds is Hobby during that Gang war period (Rose tries to over throw Kingpin; Punisher involved, ); Leeds becomes uncontrollable, Kingsley tells the Foreigner that Leeds is Hobby; Leeds is murdered in Europe by Foreigner's thugs (Spider-Man vs Wolverine 1) and Kingsley retires there. Jason Macendale then assumes the Hobby identity; When Macendale claims in court that he is not the only Hobby, Kingsley comes out of retirement to kill MAcendale and then resumes the Hobby identity; Betty Brant uncovers the truth and clears her husband's name then Kingsley ends up in prison.

Osborn re-emerges and Kingsley gets word to him that he owns the last journal tying Osborn to the green goblin; Normie breaks him out of jail and upon learining of Kingsley's ruse, they fight to a draw and Kingsley flees to the Caribbean tongue.gif

Osborn re-emerges and Kingsley gets word to him that he owns the last journal tying Osborn to the green goblin; Normie breaks him out of jail and upon learining of Kingsley's ruse, they fight to a draw and Kingsley flees to the Caribbean tongue.gif

Ah so in other words Kingsley will be coming out of retirement once again. Perhaps Nomran and him will not be on gliders next time but battling it out with their walkers.

news.gif

My bold prediction for the future Spider-man 3 villain is Deadpool!!!!!! Meanwhile Sugapimp's stockpile tree of New Mutants # 98, which all come back slabbed GEM mint, makes him a fortune and he is able to help locate me that elusive AFA 90 G1 Soundwave at the 2006 Botcon and buys everyone here on this thread the limited edition Spider-man DVD 3 Pack containing all three movies with exclusive behind the scenes footage and over 250 deleted scenes.

Burnz,

I still have my off the rack issues of 238, 239 in pretty good condition. I think both are 9.2's at least. The art and story lines around that time were just awesome, some of the best run of Spidey stuff for sure. Will-O-Wisp, Jugernaut, Hyde, and the numerous Hobby battles, what a bunch of great covers. Funny after I wrote my comment about Hobby I checked out Comic Link and there was that 9.9. Sure is a lot of money but I think there are enough Spidey fans around that it will sell for slightly less than asking price.

That would be something to keep an eye on, although 3500 seems awfully steep, I would say 1500 to 2000 tops. even that seems excessive, but you are probably right, someone willpick it up, especially if rumors start flying about hobgoblin being the next villian!

flowerred.gif

So why does 235 get first app. of will-o instead of 234? or is 235 the origin?? bit confused on this one.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Do you own an Overstreet Price Guide? If not you should get one.

235 Origin Will-'O-The-Wisp

its not? alright I'll get one. I have been meaning to anyways, but the only comic store close to me is run by an old man that lets his cats run all over the store, the whole place reaks of cat [!@#%^&^], I can't stand going there! Maybe the next time I head down to Mile High!

stooges.gif