• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!! www.pedigreecomics.com.....THE VAULT

58 posts in this topic

PEOPLE,

capt tripps has luanched his website and a number of high grades have sold within days of listing!!!

u just have to check out the vault section, the avengers 1 9.6 and av 2 9.8 are incredible as is the ST 110 9.6

holy pedigree comic book batman!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE,

capt tripps has luanched his website and a number of high grades have sold within days of listing!!!

u just have to check out the vault section, the avengers 1 9.6 and av 2 9.8 are incredible as is the ST 110 9.6

holy pedigree comic book batman!!!!!!!!

gossip.gifshhhhhhhh devil.gif

Just curious, by why is the iron man #8 oakland 9.0 copy so much more than the surrounding books?

Iron Man Search

I am 99.9% certain that it is a typo with an extra zero. Looked it up on GPA, and $125 would be about right for a pedigree copy. I'm looking forward to receiving the # 9! (Though I ordered it partially by accident - see the thread about this site in the Silver Forum).

Does anyone know whether the 9.8 Spidey 1 is a pedigree copy? I had been wondering until now whether Brulato had resubmitted the Curator 1 9.6 to get a 9.8, but now that the Curator 1 is shown on Schmell's site, I guess that isn't the case.

Some seriously incredible books on the site. 893whatthe.gif

How long will they all last? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

His June report has already listed the books that are in sales pending status. Books such as the JIM 112 CGC 9.4 for $4,500 and the Strange Tales 110 CGC 9.4 (Northland) for $8,700. However, it's quite interesting to see him list the books that he's bought recently and the prices. Most collectors like to keep that information close to the vest! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Most collectors like to keep that information close to the vest!

True, he is being very open about his dealings. The site is a very good source of HG price info, as well as featuring some great eye candy.

His market report sales prices seem much more reasonable then his prices on the site. Putting his purchases up could be a double-edged sword, now we know what he's paid for them if he decides to sell.

Brian

Does anyone know whether the 9.8 Spidey 1 is a pedigree copy? I had been wondering until now whether Brulato had resubmitted the Curator 1 9.6 to get a 9.8, but now that the Curator 1 is shown on Schmell's site, I guess that isn't the case.

Doug mentioned a while back in one of those pedigree threads that Tom bought it raw, but didn't say that it was from any particular pedigree. Does anyone know where he got it? Seems that any collection that has an ASM#1 in 9.8 should be a pedigree, if it isn't already. grin.gif