• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee at Wizard World in Chicago

22 posts in this topic

Due to my ignorance or "rookie" experience on attending the conventions (never gone to a different convention outside Chi-town), of course, I never met Stan Lee myself and never knew what options are out there. Your information is indeed invaluable to me. It looks like that only way to get Stan Lee's signatures is through DWC or NYComics. I had used both services for last two years --- both are EXCELLENT and reliable!!

Hey Sharon, I really like your options. I will give you a buzz soon.

Thanks EVERYBODY for sharing the info with me. I gained new knowledges out of my "rookie" experience.

:) Michael

Due to my ignorance or "rookie" experience on attending the conventions (never gone to a different convention outside Chi-town), of course, I never met Stan Lee myself and never knew what options are out there. Your information is indeed invaluable to me. It looks like that only way to get Stan Lee's signatures is through DWC or NYComics. I had used both services for last two years --- both are EXCELLENT and reliable!!

Hey Sharon, I really like your options. I will give you a buzz soon.

Thanks EVERYBODY for sharing the info with me. I gained new knowledges out of my "rookie" experience.

:) Michael

Just to clarify. The only way to get Stan Lee's sig on a SS book at a convention is through DWC due to their exclusive relationship. Other folks can create private signing opps, not just NYComics.