• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #1, Showcase #16,23,27,29 - CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

This sales thread will be for the 5 books listed above. I recently had these books for sale in another thread as raw books where they did not sell so I sent them into CGC and just got the grades back today. A couple of them I nailed, one was slightly under my raw guess and the other 2 were not so close. I will relist the raw scans but show the CGC grade and new price in here. I should have these in hand in about a week.

No sales to Probation List or HOS members. (tsk)

Shipping is $10.00 for up to 3 slabs in the USA via Priority Mail box. If you want them insured that will be extra.

Shipping to Canada for up to 3 slabs is $15.00 via 1st Class Mail International box.

Shipping anywhere else in the world is $25.00 via 1st Class Mail International box.

Payment via Paypal or money order.

Just a quick note that these books shipped today from CGC and are coming to me via FedEx. So I should have the books in hand by Monday or Tuesday of next week. (thumbs u

Just a quick note that these books shipped today from CGC and are coming to me via FedEx. So I should have the books in hand by Monday or Tuesday of next week. (thumbs u

The books arrived from CGC via FedEx a little while ago and I've updated the listings with the CGC scans. I'll keep this thread open until tomorrow then I'll move the books to eBay.