• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, how many times have you seen the Avengers already???

how many times have you seen the Avengers already???  

369 members have voted

1. 1. how many times have you seen the Avengers already???

55 posts in this topic

Wife and I saw it twice. Her eyes were glazing over towards the end on the second go-round, but I was proud of her!

Went to New Zealand at the beginning of May, and made the mistake of thinking it would be a good idea to see it on the first night.

I thought it would be an easy thing to do as we recovered from jet lag, but after over 20 hours of travel i was just fighting to stay awake the whole time and unable to pay attention to the movie.

I remembered maybe a quarter of it. I did get to see it once we got back state side and absolutely loved the movie.

Holy mess!!!

I didnt even see this before. 14 times?!? :o

I havent even seen 14 movies in the last two years i dont think hm

My pregnant girlfriend hasn't been home in over 2 months. She wants to end things because I'm "unstable." I have felt extremely depressed every single day since she left (all her stuff is still here), and I saw my doctor/started anti-depressant medication 2 weeks ago. The most I've smiled/laughed in the past 2 months has been when I've seen this movie. So, I've seen it a lot.

Peace,

Chip

Holy mess!!!

I didnt even see this before. 14 times?!? :o

I havent even seen 14 movies in the last two years i dont think hm

My pregnant girlfriend hasn't been home in over 2 months. She wants to end things because I'm "unstable." She's wanted a child her entire adult life and actually said to me she was thinking of having an abortion just so she'd never have to see me again...by far the worst thing anyone's ever said to me in my whole life. I have felt extremely depressed every single day since she left (all her stuff is still here), and I saw my doctor/started anti-depressant medication 2 weeks ago. The most I've smiled/laughed in the past 2 months has been when I've seen this movie. So, I've seen it a lot.

Peace,

Chip

damn brother, I am very sorry to hear this.

:(

Here's to hoping things are on the up and up soon.

:foryou:

I finally got a chance to go see it.... doh! I know, my intention was to see it much sooner but things just did not work out that way. Now I may go see it every day until it goes out of the theaters, or until Batman Rises opens... whichever comes first!

:popcorn: