• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBLISHED ART FOR SALE ALL UNDER 100.00 DOLLARS - Ron Lim, Mark Bagley + more...

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Thinning the heard of some cheaper pieces of artwork I have here. Everything here is priced at UNDER 100.00 dollars!!! Yes, this published stuff is CHEAPER than most convention sketches and for your buck... This is GOOD stuff!!!

I will be putting up a over 100.00 dollar thread here in the coming days, but for now... The first :takeit: gets it... Or you can just PM ME

Shipping to Canada is 17 dollars and to the USA is 25.00 dollars. International can be done but it`s so expensive unless you bought the whole lot, I can`t see it being worth it... Still can ship internationally upon request...

Butch Guice - Marvel vs DC 4 pg.15 - $90.00 (Or 160.00 for pg 15-16)

afk0th.jpg

Butch Guice - Marvel vs DC 4 pg.16 - $90.00 (Or 160.00 for pg 15-16)

dqhbeo.jpg

Ron Lim - F5 #2 pg.20 - $99.99

24qpbw2.jpg

Ron Lim - F5 #5 pg.10 - $75.00

24evnyf.jpg

Ron Lim - FF4 Mini pg.15 - $85.00 ON HOLD

2v30nde.jpg

Mark Bagley - Spider-Man Card Artwork 99.99

ON HOLD

dlqdzp.jpg

The Lim FF4 w/ Dr. Doom and the entire team is awesome! Did you buy the Bagley from Spencer Beck this past year? I thought recall emailing him about a piece very similar to this but had just missed out on it.