• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Awesome Hulk vs. Wolverine Artwork I've Ever Seen

65 posts in this topic

but can adamantium pierce adamantium???

hm

My son was asking me that yesterday, if Wolverine could cut thru Ultron ???

If we take the logic that diamond is the only thing that could cut diamond, I would say that adamantium should cut through adamantium. More interestingly is how the Hulk was able to pull his forearms out of the joints.

Thats what i told him. I figure if a diamond tip drill cuts thru diamond, a razor sharp adamantium claw should cut thru an adamantium body no (shrug)

I'd think Wolvie is strong enough and his claws sharp enough that he could stick his claws into Ultron (shrug)

Thats what i told him. I figure if a diamond tip drill cuts thru diamond, a razor sharp adamantium claw should cut thru an adamantium body no (shrug)

I'd think Wolvie is strong enough and his claws sharp enough that he could stick his claws into Ultron (shrug)

What about Cap's shield?

What about Cap's shield?

Is his shield adamantium or vibranium? i can never remember :blush:

What about Cap's shield?

According to the last movie it's made from vibranium. And wasn't cap's last shield given to him by Thor?

Side note - Cap's shield has been previously destroyed and dented (destroyed by molecule man in Avengers 215-216 and also destroyed in the Infinity Gauntlet and dented by Thor [killing Steve Rogers] Thor Vol2 #73).

Side note - Cap's shield has been previously destroyed and dented (destroyed by molecule man in Avengers 215-216 and also destroyed in the Infinity Gauntlet and dented by Thor [killing Steve Rogers] Thor Vol2 #73).

And in Secret Wars by Dooms bolt from the blue (thumbs u

The idea is wonderful...the artwork is ok.

+1

The concept is definitely awesome but im not digging the Hulks look :blush:

+2

The idea is cool, but I don't like the way the Hulk looks either. The way his head is done, he looks like a vampire or something. Plus, the proportions seem off.

The blood effects are cool, but the biggest thing... Hulk wears purple pants!! :)

Captain America's shield is supposedly made from a unique mixture of adamantium and vibranium that is stronger than adamantium. :preach:

A man with non superhuman strength shouldn't be able to force adamantium through adamantium any more than I cold force steel through steel. If I used a hydraulic ram, then it would stand a chance of penetrating steel.

A man with non superhuman strength shouldn't be able to force adamantium through adamantium any more than I cold force steel through steel. If I used a hydraulic ram, then it would stand a chance of penetrating steel.

Thus the disconnect that comic nerds have with this question. They have no concept of penetration.

Thus the disconnect that comic nerds have with this question. They have no concept of penetration.

lol

lol

That was kinda funny. lol

I wanna know why the absorbing man didnt turn to adamantium when wolverine chopped off his arm in secret wars.

Because he could've ruined Wolverines reputation as a badass.

I wanna know why the absorbing man didnt turn to adamantium when wolverine chopped off his arm in secret wars.

Because he could've ruined Wolverines reputation as a badass.

I'm pretty sure he has to decide to absorb and doesn't automatically do it. I know at the end of Avengers 184, they get him in the water and he's swimming away. He doesn't turn to water until Ms Marvel is about to catch him and decides to absorb and become water hm