• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold / closed

31 posts in this topic

Dammit!!!

You are KILLING me man!!! I love the 59 but there's no way in hell I can get that so I can handle having to sit and look at that one. The 66 is doable though which makes it REALLY painful!

I'm like frigging rolling pennies and shopping my non vital( and vital! :o ) organs around the black market trying to scrape together every nickel possible to make a run at some of Schmells pedigree Avengers! Damn I would LOVE to just what the hell it and throw up the sign for that 66!!! :pullhair:

Dammit!!!

You are KILLING me man!!! I love the 59 but there's no way in hell I can get that so I can handle having to sit and look at that one. The 66 is doable though which makes it REALLY painful!

I'm like frigging rolling pennies and shopping my non vital( and vital! :o ) organs around the black market trying to scrape together every nickel possible to make a run at some of Schmells pedigree Avengers! Damn I would LOVE to just what the hell it and throw up the sign for that 66!!! :pullhair:

Time payments :baiting:

TTA's from like issue 60-69 are some of the most under appreciated Marvels there are imo.

Absolutely agree - I first read those Hulk stories reprinted in the squarebound Hulk Special, and immediately went right for the mini-run.

Unfortunately a nice copy of TTA 59 has eluded me, and this book is such a stunner, it would make my 8.0's totally look like @!#&!!

TTA's from like issue 60-69 are some of the most under appreciated Marvels there are imo.

Absolutely agree - I first read those Hulk stories reprinted in the squarebound Hulk Special, and immediately went right for the mini-run.

Unfortunately a nice copy of TTA 59 has eluded me, and this book is such a stunner, it would make my 8.0's totally look like @!#&!!

Yeah, I just don't like the ever so slight mis-wrap, but whatever, I'll keep it. back in the box it goes. (thumbs u