• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatRick's thread is CLOSED! THANKS!

124 posts in this topic

...and, that's enough scanning and posting for one night.

One bundle update

Take the three Uncle Scrooges (1, the better 2, and 3) for $150, and I'll throw in the Donald Duck Four Color for the same price.

Now I ask you, what could be fairer?

More stuff tomorrow afternoon, and invoices sent Sunday afternoon or evening

(Glances in before heading out to a few garage sales)

Nothing sold overnight? Dang, tough room!

(Heads out to treasure hunt)

(Glances in again)

Tough, TOUGH room.

No comics today but a big ol' stack of Classical CD's at 3 for a buck, and a round oak dining room table (top needs refinishing) for $9.

Not a bad day, considering...

Back in a few with another half dozen or so comics!

Howdy Greggy,

Sorry, marble-free at present. If memory serves I traded the DD 158 to another Boardie for a book for myself.

In the meanwhile, here's tonight's first book:

Ghost Rider 81

Last in the original series. This one is a sharp lookin' book.

NCB not-quite-dogear lower RH FC, a bit of wear upper edge, that's it.

Prob'ly not a CGC book but still a nice 8 or so, I'm thinking? $15 takes it

81ghost.jpg

House of Secrets 90

Classic Gothic cover by Neal Adams, some Adams inks inside too!

A step up from the Ghost Rider, but slightly miscut lower edge, see scan.

If it was a square cut I'd be asking $50, as it is? $25 takes it. Sigh...

90house.jpg

Moving backwards from the Bronze Age, a couple of SA books.

First up, Jimmy Olsen 79

"The Red-Headed Beatle of 1000 B.C.!"

Jimmy at his silliest.

Pretty book, BUT!

Has one slight ring where a damp glass or some such was set. not enough to stain, but the gloss is gone. Pretty much centered around the word "Beatle", it may not show in the scan. Light, thin dust shadow along upper FC and some general wear.

Asking $20

79jimmy.jpg

Next!

My Greatest Adventure 10

Nice lower grade copy, nothing major but plenty of general wear. The worst of it is a half inch split lower spine.

O'street is $27 in G, asking $18

10mygreatest.jp.jpg

Now to finish off the evening, let's step back to a couple GA books. Gotta love the pre-codes!

Blondie Comics 1, 1947

Flat and clean, two tiny chips lower RH FC, a touch of miswrap, bit of general wear. Nice copy. $75 takes it!

1blondie.jpg

Last up for the evening! Let's have a bit of classic DC Science Fiction!

Mystery in Space 11

Solid VG IMO, worst of it is a hit of spine roll and a small chip upper FC. Some general wear.

$50 takes it home

11mis.jpg

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Four Color 48, Porky Pig by Carl Barks! Nice VG or thereabouts, with some long NCB or barely CB folds along the spine, plus a similar one from left to right across Porky's chest. That's the worst of it, bit of wear at the (single) staple, some general wear. Asking $150

Superboy 41, from 1955. Solid enough reader, but there's that thumbnail sized chunk outa Pa Kent's chest. That's the only major problem, the scan tells the rest of the story. Interior is nice. Oh, couple small chips out if the back cover, mebbe 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. Overstreet G is $37, asking $15

original art for a nice little gag cartoon, I'm guessing mid 1960's for vintage, it came in a batch of other cartoons from the same general era. A couple production notes in the right margin, paper measures 8-1/2 x 11 $20 takes it

Jimmy Olsen 19, from 1957. Sharp VG + or right in thereabouts. Bit of general wear, slight spine roll, and a couple light NCB indentations running down the lower FC, probably not visible in scan. Asking $40

Page 2:

HOW IT BEGAN newspaper strip, copyright 1936. Measures 9-3/4 wide x 10-1/2 tall, a bit too wide for the new scanner. If anyone wants, I'll be glad to rescan with the other side chopped off, Asking $35

Original art by Bill Power, nice gag cartoon. According to the notes on the back, from Joker, 1964. I'm showing the back too, to brag up the Timely Features stamp, and to show the gag line. Once again too wide for the scanner, but all that's chopped off on the left is a file cabinet.

The gag line reads: "The fellows aske me to make you promise you wouldn't quit at least until after the next office party!"

I want $50 for this one, on the strength of the Timely stamp.

Willie 15 1948. from Marvel. Believe it or not, the spine lines up pretty well, so I don't know WHAT'S going on over on the RH edge. Call it a G, but the nice side of G, with an interesting printing error. $12 takes it.

Page 3:

Manhunt 13, Magazine Enterprises A1 #63. 7 pages of Frazetta, along with Ogden Whitney and L B Cole, your basic G with light water stains. Overstreet G is $40, how about $20 for a decent reader?

Elf Warrior Chick, nice color sketch. No idea on artist on this one but it's pretty, and the Elf Chick is pretty spathic. (Spathic is an obscure geologist's word, meaning something with good cleavage) $25 takes it

Flash 106 Second in the SA series (Well, if you don't count the four Showcase appearances) Your basic G- reader. Solid enough, but split lower spine, small split upper spine, chip upper RH FC. The apparent chip lower RH FC is actually just folded under, didn't notice before the scan. Couple spots light water. All that being said it presents reasonably well, and the interior is solid and tight. Origin of Gorilla Grodd in this issue. O'Street G is $193, asking $120 for a decent reader.

Justice League of America 30 Part two of the second JLA/JSA crossover and a sharp copy. 1/4" split lower spine and the bumped upper corners are the worst of it, a nice flat clean copy! O'street F is $60, asking $35 for this one

Page 4:

GI Combat 76, classic gray tone cover. Upper spine split to the staple, lower spine split apx 1 inch Nice reader that displays pretty well. O'street G is $29, how about $15?

Adventure Comics 222 Nice VG or so, but that big ol' dogear across the cover. O'street VG is $68, asking $50 for this one

GI Combat 84 Another gray tone cover, solid copy with general wear, cover edges browning up. $20

Superman 105 Big ol' chunk out of lower LH FC, still a solid reader. $20 takes it.

Mystery in Space 53, 4th overall appearance of Adam Strange, first in this title after three issues of Showcase. This one is just a reader copy, some pretty big water stains on covers. Interior is nice enough, but discoloration has migrated to paper from both staples. Maybe Aquaman owned at one time or another, O'street is $156 in G, who wants a reader for $60?

Anime cutiepoo, no idea who the character is. Image is waaaay to big for the scanner bed, so I scanned in two parts. I THINK it's oils on some sort of high grade canvas, but it could just as easily be some other kind of paint or other medium. The whites in the flames along her hip are built up pretty thickly, as are the blacks around her right eye. I'm not sure just what to make of it except that it's pretty! Canvas is 12 inch wide by 16 inch tall, image is 9-1/2 inches wide by 12-3/4 inches tall. I'm going to ask $75 for this one.

Page 5:

World's Finest 96 Gotta love those 10 cent DC's. Nice VG with some general wear, and some rubbing lower RH FC, whiff of soiling or foxing BC. O'street VG is $40, asking $20

Four Color 408, Donald Duck and the Golden Helmet, Classic Barks, solid pretty reader, one taped tear inside FC, to the right of Donald's head. $20 takes it home!

Four Color 386 Uncle Scrooge #1! "Only A Poor Man" Who's looking for a solid yet affordable copy? Entire spine is neatly taped along the interior, corner off FC, and I'd bet a nickel that it's been pressed, at the least with a hot iron. That being said, it's a nice looking copy, with just the corner off and the small tape pull lower LH FC to detract from the classic good looks. Who wants a copy they can read to their kids without worrying about it? O'street is $185 in G, take this one home for $110

Page 6:

Four Color 456 Uncle Scrooge #2! (Copy 1) "Back to the Klondike" Beater copy, with lower spine split up to the staple, chips out lower RH FC, chips out lower RH BC, tear upper FC, plus general wear and some spine roll. That being said it's not brittle, and the interior is solid. Should hold up to at least another generation or two of rereading. O'street G is $90, yours for $40

Four Color 456, Uncle Scrooge #2! (Second copy) This one is a bit nicer, let's say a nice solid G+, chip off the lower FC notwithstanding. Cover is starting to brown a bit around the edges, that's the worst of it. O'street G is STILL $90, take this one away for $60

Four Color 495 Uncle Scrooge #3! This is a rough reader, with general wear, couple small tears, chips out of spine, and page 1 has a tear running tight along the spine from the bottom all the way to the upper staple. Still reads like a dream though. Asking $15

Elsie the Cow Comics #1 All right, who like obscure titles? This one should be right in your wheelhouse. One small chip out LH BC , some general wear, that's about it. I find it kind of amusing that they were offering a year (12 issues) subscription for a buck in a house ad inside the FC, when the series lasted three issues, lol $30

Strange Tales 30 Your basic G. Marvel...um, that is to say, ATLAS chipping RH FC, general wear, wear at staples, touch of spine roll. O'street G is $39, yours for $30

Page 8:

Jimmy Wakely 3 Photo cover, three pages Frazetta, nice quality reader, with some big ol' dogears FC, couple tears BC, chips out upper RH FC, upper LH BC. $25 takes it away!

John Wayne Adventure Comics 2, Frazetta and Williamson! Duke pix FC and BC! Your basic G-. loose cf, spine roll, general wear. That being said, how often do you see one? O'street $69 in G, asking $40

Sabrina the Teenage Witch 77, last issue! According to O'street, a low print run. Nice looking copy but the BC has a light wave/wrinkle to it. Can't see any stains, I just think it's a bit wavy. $12 takes it

A Date With Judy 29 Gotta love those teeny tiny ten cent logos on the 50's DC's! Sharp VG+, nothing major, the scan tells the whole story. $20

Patsy and Hedy Career Girls 108 Looks great at first glance, but 1/2" split lower spine, and light water stain lower RH BC How about $8?

Page 9:

Four Color 396, 456(2nd copy) and 495 That's Uncle Scrooge 1, 2, and 3! All for $150!

GI Combat 76 and 84, take the pair for $30!

Another stitched together full page, featuring Elvira! By Jim Mooney. $75 takes it.

Page 10:

Two cutiepoos for one price! Another mystery page, I DO NOT KNOW whether this has been published or not. Sure is pretty, though. says "BLONDAGE" on the back, along with "Naser Subashi 1995". Done on the back side of a standard 11 x 17 sheet of bristol. The reverse has all the blueline layouts you'd expect. Asking $50

Showcase 19, third Adam Strange. Looks great! Well, except for the big light water stain upper and LH edge of front cover. Sigh...Top staple rusty with stain migrating to paper. Double sigh... Y'know, a body doesn't mind the water so much on a ragged out reader, but this one is flat and clean and glossy. Triple Sigh... Asking $100 for a really nice presenting lowgrader.

Original art from a Howdy Doody coloring book! I have three more pages, plus a page from a Roy Rogers coloring book too, post or PM if you want a look at the others. $20 takes it home!

this is a Twice Up page and it's HUGE! Much too big for the scanner, so I got all I could off the top tier, and all I could off the bottom, there's a strip in the middle you're not seeing. Page is 14-1/2" wide x 23 tall, image size is 12" wide x 17-1/2 tall. Mr. Magoo issue 3, page 3 $50 takes it!

Archie Comics 38 Your basic G, with spine roll, rubbing, light stains, and rusty staples. Solid reader, not a lick better. O'street G is $45, yours for $35

Archie's Christmas Stocking #1 I desperately want to call this a VG but I can't quite rationalize it, so let's say G+/VG- and move on. The scan tells it all, creasing along spine, general wear, 1/4" split upper spine on FC. Pretty nice book, actually. O'street value about $200 or thereabouts, I'm asking $160

Archie's Christmas Stocking #3 Now THIS issue I can call a VG and not feel guilty. Flat and clean, except for the small stain lower LH FC, also has chips off both upper end and lower end of spine strip, and 1" split upper spine along FC. Displays VERY nicely, with a nice interior. O'street VG is $106, asking $75

Page 11:

Take the three Uncle Scrooges (1, the better 2, and 3) for $150, and I'll throw in the Donald Duck Four Color for the same price.

Ghost Rider 81 Last in the original series. This one is a sharp lookin' book. NCB not-quite-dogear lower RH FC, a bit of wear upper edge, that's it. Prob'ly not a CGC book but still a nice 8 or so, I'm thinking? $15 takes it

House of Secrets 90 Classic Gothic cover by Neal Adams, some Adams inks inside too! A step up from the Ghost Rider, but slightly miscut lower edge, see scan. If it was a square cut I'd be asking $50, as it is? $25 takes it.

Jimmy Olsen 79 "The Red-Headed Beatle of 1000 B.C.!" Jimmy at his silliest. Pretty book, BUT! Has one slight ring where a damp glass or some such was set. not enough to stain, but the gloss is gone. Pretty much centered around the word "Beatle", it may not show in the scan. Light, thin dust shadow along upper FC and some general wear. Asking $20

My Greatest Adventure 10 Nice lower grade copy, nothing major but plenty of general wear. The worst of it is a half inch split lower spine. O'street is $27 in G, asking $18

Blondie Comics 1, 1947 Flat and clean, two tiny chips lower RH FC, a touch of miswrap, bit of general wear. Nice copy. $75 takes it!

Page 12:

Mystery in Space 11 Solid VG IMO, worst of it is a hit of spine roll and a small chip upper FC. Some general wear. $50 takes it home

Page 1:

Four Color 48, Porky Pig by Carl Barks! Nice VG or thereabouts, with some long NCB or barely CB folds along the spine, plus a similar one from left to right across Porky's chest. That's the worst of it, bit of wear at the (single) staple, some general wear. Asking $150 NOW $125!

Superboy 41, from 1955. Solid enough reader, but there's that thumbnail sized chunk outa Pa Kent's chest. That's the only major problem, the scan tells the rest of the story. Interior is nice. Oh, couple small chips out if the back cover, mebbe 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. Overstreet G is $37, asking $15

original art for a nice little gag cartoon, I'm guessing mid 1960's for vintage, it came in a batch of other cartoons from the same general era. A couple production notes in the right margin, paper measures 8-1/2 x 11 $20 takes it

Jimmy Olsen 19, from 1957. Sharp VG + or right in thereabouts. Bit of general wear, slight spine roll, and a couple light NCB indentations running down the lower FC, probably not visible in scan. Asking $40 NOW $30!

Page 2:

HOW IT BEGAN newspaper strip, copyright 1936. Measures 9-3/4 wide x 10-1/2 tall, a bit too wide for the new scanner. If anyone wants, I'll be glad to rescan with the other side chopped off, Asking $35 NOW $30!

Original art by Bill Power, nice gag cartoon. According to the notes on the back, from Joker, 1964. I'm showing the back too, to brag up the Timely Features stamp, and to show the gag line. Once again too wide for the scanner, but all that's chopped off on the left is a file cabinet.

The gag line reads: "The fellows aske me to make you promise you wouldn't quit at least until after the next office party!"

I want $50 for this one, on the strength of the Timely stamp.

OKAY, SO NOW IT'S $40!

Willie 15 1948. from Marvel. Believe it or not, the spine lines up pretty well, so I don't know WHAT'S going on over on the RH edge. Call it a G, but the nice side of G, with an interesting printing error. $12 takes it. NOW $10!

Page 3:

Manhunt 13, Magazine Enterprises A1 #63. 7 pages of Frazetta, along with Ogden Whitney and L B Cole, your basic G with light water stains. Overstreet G is $40, how about $20 for a decent reader? BAH, THIS ONE'S $20 AND THAT'S THAT.

Elf Warrior Chick, nice color sketch. No idea on artist on this one but it's pretty, and the Elf Chick is pretty spathic. (Spathic is an obscure geologist's word, meaning something with good cleavage) $25 takes it NOW $20!

Flash 106 Second in the SA series (Well, if you don't count the four Showcase appearances) Your basic G- reader. Solid enough, but split lower spine, small split upper spine, chip upper RH FC. The apparent chip lower RH FC is actually just folded under, didn't notice before the scan. Couple spots light water. All that being said it presents reasonably well, and the interior is solid and tight. Origin of Gorilla Grodd in this issue. O'Street G is $193, asking $120 for a decent reader. NOW $110!

Justice League of America 30 Part two of the second JLA/JSA crossover and a sharp copy. 1/4" split lower spine and the bumped upper corners are the worst of it, a nice flat clean copy! O'street F is $60, asking $35 for this one NOW $30!

Page 4:

GI Combat 76, classic gray tone cover. Upper spine split to the staple, lower spine split apx 1 inch Nice reader that displays pretty well. O'street G is $29, how about $15?

Adventure Comics 222 Nice VG or so, but that big ol' dogear across the cover. O'street VG is $68, asking $50 for this one NOW $40!

GI Combat 84 Another gray tone cover, solid copy with general wear, cover edges browning up. $20

Superman 105 Big ol' chunk out of lower LH FC, still a solid reader. $20 takes it.

BAH, STILL $20!

Mystery in Space 53, 4th overall appearance of Adam Strange, first in this title after three issues of Showcase. This one is just a reader copy, some pretty big water stains on covers. Interior is nice enough, but discoloration has migrated to paper from both staples. Maybe Aquaman owned at one time or another, O'street is $156 in G, who wants a reader for $60? OR $45 FOR THAT MATTER?

Anime cutiepoo, no idea who the character is. Image is waaaay to big for the scanner bed, so I scanned in two parts. I THINK it's oils on some sort of high grade canvas, but it could just as easily be some other kind of paint or other medium. The whites in the flames along her hip are built up pretty thickly, as are the blacks around her right eye. I'm not sure just what to make of it except that it's pretty! Canvas is 12 inch wide by 16 inch tall, image is 9-1/2 inches wide by 12-3/4 inches tall. I'm going to ask $75 for this one. $60 TAKES IT!

Page 5:

World's Finest 96 Gotta love those 10 cent DC's. Nice VG with some general wear, and some rubbing lower RH FC, whiff of soiling or foxing BC. O'street VG is $40, asking $20 $20 IT WAS, $20 IT REMAINS!

Four Color 408, Donald Duck and the Golden Helmet, Classic Barks, solid pretty reader, one taped tear inside FC, to the right of Donald's head. $20 takes it home!

Four Color 386 Uncle Scrooge #1! "Only A Poor Man" Who's looking for a solid yet affordable copy? Entire spine is neatly taped along the interior, corner off FC, and I'd bet a nickel that it's been pressed, at the least with a hot iron. That being said, it's a nice looking copy, with just the corner off and the small tape pull lower LH FC to detract from the classic good looks. Who wants a copy they can read to their kids without worrying about it? O'street is $185 in G, take this one home for $110

Page 6:

Four Color 456 Uncle Scrooge #2! (Copy 1) "Back to the Klondike" Beater copy, with lower spine split up to the staple, chips out lower RH FC, chips out lower RH BC, tear upper FC, plus general wear and some spine roll. That being said it's not brittle, and the interior is solid. Should hold up to at least another generation or two of rereading. O'street G is $90, yours for $40

Four Color 456, Uncle Scrooge #2! (Second copy) This one is a bit nicer, let's say a nice solid G+, chip off the lower FC notwithstanding. Cover is starting to brown a bit around the edges, that's the worst of it. O'street G is STILL $90, take this one away for $60

Four Color 495 Uncle Scrooge #3! This is a rough reader, with general wear, couple small tears, chips out of spine, and page 1 has a tear running tight along the spine from the bottom all the way to the upper staple. Still reads like a dream though. Asking $15

Elsie the Cow Comics #1 All right, who like obscure titles? This one should be right in your wheelhouse. One small chip out LH BC , some general wear, that's about it. I find it kind of amusing that they were offering a year (12 issues) subscription for a buck in a house ad inside the FC, when the series lasted three issues, $30

NOW $25!

Strange Tales 30 Your basic G. Marvel...um, that is to say, ATLAS chipping RH FC, general wear, wear at staples, touch of spine roll. O'street G is $39, yours for $30 NOW $25!

Page 8:

Jimmy Wakely 3 Photo cover, three pages Frazetta, nice quality reader, with some big ol' dogears FC, couple tears BC, chips out upper RH FC, upper LH BC. $25 takes it away! NOW $20!

John Wayne Adventure Comics 2, Frazetta and Williamson! Duke pix FC and BC! Your basic G-. loose cf, spine roll, general wear. That being said, how often do you see one? O'street $69 in G, asking $40 STILL $40!

Sabrina the Teenage Witch 77, last issue! According to O'street, a low print run. Nice looking copy but the BC has a light wave/wrinkle to it. Can't see any stains, I just think it's a bit wavy. $12 takes it IF I CAN'T GET $12 I'LL KEEP IT!

A Date With Judy 29 Gotta love those teeny tiny ten cent logos on the 50's DC's! Sharp VG+, nothing major, the scan tells the whole story. $20 NOW $15!

Patsy and Hedy Career Girls 108 Looks great at first glance, but 1/2" split lower spine, and light water stain lower RH BC How about $8? HOW ABOUT $6?

Page 9:

Four Color 396, 456(2nd copy) and 495 That's Uncle Scrooge 1, 2, and 3! All for $150! NOT BUDGING ON THIS ONE! $150 IT REMAINS!

GI Combat 76 and 84, take the pair for $30! NOW $25 FOR THE PAIR!

Another stitched together full page, featuring Elvira! By Jim Mooney. $75 takes it.

Page 10:

Two cutiepoos for one price! Another mystery page, I DO NOT KNOW whether this has been published or not. Sure is pretty, though. says "BLONDAGE" on the back, along with "Naser Subashi 1995". Done on the back side of a standard 11 x 17 sheet of bristol. The reverse has all the blueline layouts you'd expect. Asking $50

NOW $40!

Showcase 19, third Adam Strange. Looks great! Well, except for the big light water stain upper and LH edge of front cover. Sigh...Top staple rusty with stain migrating to paper. Double sigh... Y'know, a body doesn't mind the water so much on a ragged out reader, but this one is flat and clean and glossy. Triple Sigh... Asking $100 for a really nice presenting lowgrader.STILL NICE1 NOW $80!

Original art from a Howdy Doody coloring book! I have three more pages, plus a page from a Roy Rogers coloring book too, post or PM if you want a look at the others. $20 takes it home! NOW $15!

this is a Twice Up page and it's HUGE! Much too big for the scanner, so I got all I could off the top tier, and all I could off the bottom, there's a strip in the middle you're not seeing. Page is 14-1/2" wide x 23 tall, image size is 12" wide x 17-1/2 tall. Mr. Magoo issue 3, page 3 $50 takes it! NOW $40!

Archie Comics 38 Your basic G, with spine roll, rubbing, light stains, and rusty staples. Solid reader, not a lick better. O'street G is $45, yours for $35 NOW $30!

Archie's Christmas Stocking #1 I desperately want to call this a VG but I can't quite rationalize it, so let's say G+/VG- and move on. The scan tells it all, creasing along spine, general wear, 1/4" split upper spine on FC. Pretty nice book, actually. O'street value about $200 or thereabouts, I'm asking $160 NOW $150!

Archie's Christmas Stocking #3 Now THIS issue I can call a VG and not feel guilty. Flat and clean, except for the small stain lower LH FC, also has chips off both upper end and lower end of spine strip, and 1" split upper spine along FC. Displays VERY nicely, with a nice interior. O'street VG is $106, asking $75 NOW $65!

Page 11:

Take the three Uncle Scrooges (1, the better 2, and 3) for $150, and I'll throw in the Donald Duck Four Color for the same price. STILL $150, BUT FOUR BOOKS TOTAL!

Ghost Rider 81 Last in the original series. This one is a sharp lookin' book. NCB not-quite-dogear lower RH FC, a bit of wear upper edge, that's it. Prob'ly not a CGC book but still a nice 8 or so, I'm thinking? $15 takes it NOW $10!

House of Secrets 90 Classic Gothic cover by Neal Adams, some Adams inks inside too! A step up from the Ghost Rider, but slightly miscut lower edge, see scan. If it was a square cut I'd be asking $50, as it is? $25 takes it.NOW $20!

Jimmy Olsen 79 "The Red-Headed Beatle of 1000 B.C.!" Jimmy at his silliest. Pretty book, BUT! Has one slight ring where a damp glass or some such was set. not enough to stain, but the gloss is gone. Pretty much centered around the word "Beatle", it may not show in the scan. Light, thin dust shadow along upper FC and some general wear. Asking $20 NOW $15!

My Greatest Adventure 10 Nice lower grade copy, nothing major but plenty of general wear. The worst of it is a half inch split lower spine. O'street is $27 in G, asking $18 NOW $15!

Blondie Comics 1, 1947 Flat and clean, two tiny chips lower RH FC, a touch of miswrap, bit of general wear. Nice copy. $75 takes it! NOW $65!

Page 12:

Mystery in Space 11 Solid VG IMO, worst of it is a hit of spine roll and a small chip upper FC. Some general wear. $50 takes it home NOW $40!

Another few bundles beyond the GI Combats and Ducks:

Take the MIS 53 and the Showcase 19 (Adan Strange's third and fourth appearances) for $125!

MIS 11 and MGA 10 $50 for the pair!

Ghost Rider 81, Jimmy Olsen 79, and House of Secrets 90 $40 for the three!

Archie 38, Christmas Stocking 1 and Christmas Stocking 3, all for $225!

The scanned Howdy Doody original, plus three more, plus the Roy Rogers original,

all five for $60!

Jimmy Wakely 3 and John Wayne 2, the pair for $50!

Superboy 41, Jimmy Olsen 19, Justice League 30, Adventure 222, Superman 105, World's Finest 96, all six books for $125!

Elf Warrior Chick plus Anime cutiepoo plus Blondage Babes, all three for $100!

Okay, okay. One more bundle:

The first gag cartoon posted, plus How It Began, plus the Bill Power cartoon with the Timely stamp, all three for $75!

Wow... not so much as a friendly insult or counteroffer!

Okay, I know when I'm beaten, thread closes tonight at 10 PM Eastern.

Take one last look around and see if there's something you just can't live without.

Me? I'm off to mow the lawn and have a toddy or two. I'll be back for invoices this evening.