• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk II

21 posts in this topic

If this was already done as a thread then someone please give me the link because I havent seen it. I was just wondering who should battle the Hulk if/when there is a Hulk II?? Personally, I would love to see a tribute to everyones favorite issue...181, with guest app. by Wolverine! Both battling the Weindigo would be cool...if done right!

My second choice would be Juggernaut (but that probrably wont happen! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

The can really only be one choice to any true Hulk fan out there as to which villain to have in the next Hulk movie.

If you don't know the answer then, I am sure not going to give it to you.

Although because I am a nice guy I will give you his initials (E.B.)

The can really only be one choice to any true Hulk fan out there as to which villain to have in the next Hulk movie.

Elephant Boy??? confused-smiley-013.gif

Elephant Boy??? confused-smiley-013.gif

Enema Boy makepoint.gif

based upon the first movie, I'd personally hit the reboot button and start over. confused-smiley-013.gif

then can everyone get their $9.50 back!!?? confused-smiley-013.gif

If this was already done as a thread then someone please give me the link because I havent seen it. I was just wondering who should battle the Hulk if/when there is a Hulk II?? Personally, I would love to see a tribute to everyones favorite issue...181, with guest app. by Wolverine! Both battling the Weindigo would be cool...if done right!

My second choice would be Juggernaut (but that probrably wont happen! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

I read somewhere that it's going to be the Abomination.

Wolverine and Juggernaut are both tied up in the contract with Fox for X-Men.

The first film was an abomination, yet there will be a sequel, featuring an Abomination.

With the origin taken care of in the first movie, once they've shot the fight scenes, how do they fill out the remaining 90 minutes?

The first film was an abomination, yet there will be a sequel, featuring an Abomination.

With the origin taken care of in the first movie, once they've shot the fight scenes, how do they fill out the remaining 90 minutes?

If we're lucky.....Betty will turn into the Harpy, and we'll all get to see Jennifer's wonderful assets . 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

based upon the first movie, I'd personally hit the reboot button and start over. confused-smiley-013.gif

then can everyone get their $9.50 back!!?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sure, as soon as Microsoft pays me back for all of my lost time rebooting since 1992 when I started using Windows. Long live Linux!

If we're lucky.....Betty will turn into the Harpy, and we'll all get to see Jennifer's wonderful assets . 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Not if they do it like the comic book! mad.gif

I felt I got my money's worth when I saw the Hulk film, so no need for a refund for my matinee priced ticket.

Genuinely looking forward to a second hulk film coming out in the next few years 893crossfingers-thumb.gif. Thank goodness the movie actually did pretty good on DVD, and sold enough ancilliary merchandise that the studio is not willing to outright declare there will be no sequel.

Enjoy Your Weekend

Christopher H

I think Doc Smason would be a big mistake, too boring and he doesn't have the kind of clout that people can associate with. The UFO's would be great. Why haven't they started a Thor movie yet. There are a ton of great story lines and if they did it with the same pizzazz of a Lord of the Rings it would be unbelievable. Can you imagine the story line where Thor dons the Destroyer outfit and travels to hell to confront Hela. You could incorporate all elements of Thor into a one or two part movie. Storm Giants, Executioner, Loki, etc, etc. They could story tell and explain things as the movie developed the same way they did with the Conan movie.cloud9.gif

The plot of the next Hulk movie will be a deep, introspective look at a man's inner struggles with his own inadequacies stemming from him witnessing a traumatic event at an early age.

Oh, wait... that was already done... sorry.

Perhaps it should be... HULK SMASH!!!!