• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

:applause:

Did you sit down and actually read revival yet? (Not trying to be snarky just generally asking. You mentioned you hadn't like 30 pages back.). I have a suspicion that it will make you want to start collecting it given your other series collections.

No, I haven't but now that you mention it maybe this afternoon. I made no judgements on people's passion for the title. I limit myself with the number of titles I collect so I've actually been trying to avoid reading it.

No, I haven't but now that you mention it maybe this afternoon. I made no judgements on people's passion for the title. I limit myself with the number of titles I collect so I've actually been trying to avoid reading it.

Ah the classic dilemma. I want to read the book because it sounds awesome but at the same time if I like it too much it will force me to reconsider my collecting habits. First world problems. lol

I hope Revival becomes like Justice League 1. Its on its what 8th or 9th print run? That would be awesome!

I liked Justice League 1, but I missed out of that run and didnt want to start in the middle. I may pick up a run for sale on eBay.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Not more violence. Can't take it anymore. I'm going to have to notify the mods...

or do another contest to help people chillax. hm

lol

:popcorn::baiting::whistle:

Oh but don't do it until after 6pm EST which is when I'll be home and readily available to dart across my house ripping open copies of this comic to re-read :D

Edited by roastedbagel

slackers, no posts in 3 hours.

Can't let the Revival thread slide, can you? You just have to keep shamelessly bumping it back to the top to drive up the value of your copies.

;)

Didnt get a copy to read let me know. I will send out one copy to read all you need to do is cover the shipping and pass the book on when you finished it to someone else reading this thread. That way it can get passed around to be read. Got the idea from the Saga thread. First PM will get it shipped to them.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I re-read issue one today...and man...there's alot of questions.... Horse-Zebra?

How did the sister become a Reviver?

What's going to happen to the son, since he saw the creature in the woods?

And why didn't she shoot the old lady with her gun??