• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

The power that is Revival! Check out this auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110937395332?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649#ht_1841wt_1042

$57.53 for Free comic book day comic!

I think it's safe to say that Revival fever has set in. Pretty soon Revivers will walk amongst us.

Quite a lot of online retailers in the UK have already sold out of issue 3, but I am assuming they will try and back order / re-order.

There is either a sudden increase in pull or the speculators are going nuts! meh... link

Edited by Garf

i got 10 2s in today...a couple had some odd spine/left corner bends, no color breaks though. Overall the books looked a bit wavy, certainly could use a good pressing (if it's determined down the road that it's worth it).

I received my dinner variants from mile high and opened them today. They sent them in a gigantic box (for two comics) filled with packing material and they were in nice shape. The only thing that I could find wrong with them was some very minor ink transfer from the back cover onto the front cover by the staples. I don't know how badly that would affect grade, but at least there was no shipping damage.

I also received some #2's from midtown with a couple of minor "ncb" spine dents throughout the lot, so good enough for me when it saves me from going to my LCS, with their faulty A/C and stock of wavy books. I stopped going there a long time ago because of that.

I'm looking forwards to reading it, just have to find a time when I'm not pre-occupied with reality. =)

The idea of paying anything above cover price for a 2nd or subsequent print is the strangest thing that has happened to the hobby in the past 5-10 years.

seems that the later printings are harder to find in quantity. ive been trying to find some (5+ copies of each) SAGA #1 2nd, 3rd and 4th prints, with no luck.

The idea of paying anything above cover price for a 2nd or subsequent print is the strangest thing that has happened to the hobby in the past 5-10 years.

seems that the later printings are harder to find in quantity. ive been trying to find some (5+ copies of each) SAGA #1 2nd, 3rd and 4th prints, with no luck.

I could run a copy off at Kinko's. The Kinko's reprint would be limited to a print run of 1. How much could I get for it? :)

some of the 2nd printing have sold for more than the 1st...same goes with #2. #1 cover A getting no love.

Just snagged a real nice #1 2nd print from my LCS, and was 1 of 2; the other had about 3 color-breaking spine ticks, so I left it...

Someone has about 24 hrs. before I return to the store tomorrow; if it's still there, will pick that one up too... :devil: