• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Insane was the word I was thinking. I'm convinced that the only reason this book is selling for the crazy numbers it is selling for is because of the madness this thread has caused and the hoarding of the members.

New printings press release since it got deleted...

REVIVAL, the new “rural noir” Image Comics series by Tim Seeley (HACK/SLASH) and Mike Norton (Battlepug), has the second issue has sold out at the distribution level the week of its release. A second printing (JUL128006) will be in stores on September 19.

REVIVAL #1 also sold out of its first and second printings, and a third printing (JUL128088) has also been scheduled to be in stores on September 19, the same day as REVIVAL #3.

Called “an unexpected windfall that evokes an uncomfortable feeling, piques interest and taunts curiosity” by Comic Book Resources, REVIVAL explores what happens in a small Wisconsin town after the dead rise — not to devour the living, but to simply return to their lives.

Revival_1_3rd_Printing-195x300.jpgRevival02_2nd_PRINT_COVER-195x300.jpg

My local comic shop had one of the quotes on the back cover of #2 (Top Five Comics).

I walked into the store this past week & asked him about it, and he didn't know they had used it. He was pretty happy to see it, though. His store has been a big supporter of the book since it was first announced. Pretty cool!

I'm glad we are back on topic guys.

I found these behind an old dumpster and was wondering if they are any good?

7850981998_b0d3db8e3c.jpg

Probably not. Sorry, man. But I can give you "a dolla' and some envelopes". ;)

Edited by FIREFLY