• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Wait...now you're calling the color a printing error???

NO not a printing error at all. There are plenty of examples where books have had a slightly different shade of a colour on the front cover. They are not errors but just printing variances.

They are still First Prints and CGC will never recognise them as errors or variants.

Hello everyone,

My name is George and this is my first post. I am from Vegas and this thread alone made me sign up for the site. I am a big Revival fan as you can see from my login name. This is will be a nice escape from my day-to-day life of being a Ph.D. student.

Hope to engage in some insightful conversations! And, oh yeah, Revival rocks!!!!

G

Welcome to the Jungle!

lets see the hoard! :banana:

In due time, buddy! Don't want to unleash my masterpiece on this community just yet :tonofbricks:

G

Hello everyone,

My name is George and this is my first post. I am from Vegas and this thread alone made me sign up for the site. I am a big Revival fan as you can see from my login name. This is will be a nice escape from my day-to-day life of being a Ph.D. student.

Hope to engage in some insightful conversations! And, oh yeah, Revival rocks!!!!

G

Welcome Dr. Hoarder. You are most welcome here!

Thank you for the warm welcome! This place is fantastic thus far. A lot of submissions, which makes it a worthwhile place to be!

G

Hello everyone,

G

Welcome to the boards :) we are all hoarders here haha (i have 20+ copies of # 1) lol

I might have just as much :) or if not more ;)

G

Hello everyone,

G

Welcome to the boards :) we are all hoarders here haha (i have 20+ copies of # 1) lol

I might have just as much :) or if not more ;)

G

Welcome to boardie-world!

I never give specualtion or advice but I had no particular interest in this book for my own collection but have decided to keep a set of #1, and all issues going forward for myself. And I haven't even read an issue yet.

There is a reason, and one day it may come to light.

My advice, hold on to a set of #1s graded for yourself.

I never give specualtion or advice but I had no particular interest in this book for my own collection but have decided to keep a set of #1, and all issues going forward for myself. And I haven't even read an issue yet.

The all powerful dre spoken. hm

waawaaweewaa!!!

my 40 copies of Cover A thank you Sir! :)

might have been the best $100 ive spent in a while lol

(worship)

"So let it be written, so let it be done."

At least I know you'll be keeping up to date with variants for me then :baiting:

(worship)

I'm Creeping Death. :headbang:

(worship)

I'm Creeping Death. :headbang:

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: