• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Great story, just finished reading issue 2 and love it. It kinda like Torchwood the tv series with a twist.

My only question is about the white alien type. What is it and why?

Also can someone clarify something for me in issue two? Was the girl who was possessed actually faking it?

Great story, just finished reading issue 2 and love it. It kinda like Torchwood the tv series with a twist.

Also can someone clarify something for me in issue two? Was the girl who was possessed actually faking it?

My thoughts...

I assume she was absolutely faking it and this guy has made a profit walking around and doing this "exorcist" junk to other girls and families.

My thoughts...

I assume she was absolutely faking it and this guy has made a profit walking around and doing this "exorcist" junk to other girls and families.

Ah, I see okay. still curious about the white people...

The same indicia is printed in all copies of the regular Image 20 book.

So Image have just told me that the indicia on all Image 20 comics is the same. This I find hard to believe considering all 5 of the one I have had, have the longer version that is shown in the BC article yet they say theirs has a short version. Either they got it the wrong way round or Image have it wrong.

Has anyone seen the regular book with the short Indicia?

Issue 3 featured special guest appearance from our very own Michael Rosen in the letters section.

No mess???? I picked it up but i didn't read it yet. I don't even remember what I wrote, lol I was probably sucking up to someone and sound like some pathetic fanboy

Edited by HugeRosen

You are in there too? That's pretty funny. I'm pretty sure I wrote in because someone posted on here that they were giving away something for asking a question. I can't remember exactly.

Either way, if anyone would like to send me their copy, i'd be happy to arrange a signing event and get a facilitator to witness if they'd like a HugeRosen CGC SS Revival #3.

EDIT: Yes, first published work. Makes it even more valuable for SS opportunity. :baiting:

EDIT 2: Acutally, thinking back, I have been featured on espn.com and si.com asking questions about fantasy football and stuff of that nature, but first printed work.

Edited by HugeRosen