• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

So why was the old lady showing signs of super-human strength and going nuts (not to mention walking around half nude). That seemed strange. And was that another alien in the barn watching the elderly man cry over the lost of his wife? hm

Such a good series thus far.

i think the revivers all have different abilities.....sis regenerates, dead lady has super strength, etc. no reason to believe there's more than one ghost.

So the sis doesn't have super-human strength? I was just assuming that they all had the same powers. Wasn't the old lady pulling her teeth out and regenerating those?

hm

no idea, i think at least it would be cool if they all had different abilities. Sister hasn't shown any super strength, yet.

Edited by krighton

So why was the old lady showing signs of super-human strength and going nuts (not to mention walking around half nude). That seemed strange. And was that another alien in the barn watching the elderly man cry over the lost of his wife? hm

Such a good series thus far.

i think the revivers all have different abilities.....sis regenerates, dead lady has super strength, etc. no reason to believe there's more than one ghost.

So the sis doesn't have super-human strength? I was just assuming that they all had the same powers. Wasn't the old lady pulling her teeth out and regenerating those?

hm

no idea, i think at least it would be cool if they all had different abilities. Sister hasn't shown any super strength, yet.

Ability to heal quickly? Took some strength to wield that scythe as well

Are you all convinced that white form is an alien and not a ghost?

I believe that white thing is an alien, yes. I have the X-Files theme sound track playing through my head every time I read an issue. However, I can't really be sure. It just looks very alien to me.
I hope it is. It's giving me a Morning Glories vibe and I got tired of that series after 5 issues.

Just read issue #3.

It kicked *spoon*

Liking where this book is going (no hype, just fandom).

Congrats to our buddy HughRosen for making the letters column (mentioned earlier)! You represented us well my friend.

Dre - rockin' haul on the 2nd prints and issue #2's.

Side note: read WD #102 also. Good, but not going to hijack the thread.

PS: this post was my first reference using *spoon* - I feel somewhat initiated.

Ryan

UK - Forbidden Planet Leeds was sold out by 11am.

OK comics had enough for S/O, Travelling man was bought out

to cover the shortages we had from Diamond.

Probably due to the heavy allocation in the UK.

Currently none on Ebay UK for sale

wow! less than 40 copies of #3 have been offered on Ebay UK, all sold.

None available at the moment.