• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Nice art,really nice - but any minute now Bragnet is going to come on and tell us why you just lost your money.

Or,as NYCC has finished,has the last drama Queen exit been seen.. :wishluck:.

But he's got a secret why Revival is doomed - It's doomed he tells you,doomed!!...

Noooo don't goooo...... (:

Talked to Tim about the variants today.

Not a big deal. That is certainly NOT the case.

A very popular retailer and a few of his compadres That is certainly NOT the case.

are going to be getting variant covers of some of the issues. I might be the first 12 issues, I cannot remember. That is certainly NOT the case.

Wat I do know is that they are not needed, as they are printed up at a later date, ala Invincible #1 That is certainly NOT the case.

Announcement coming 10-27

I have a wedding on 10-27 that conflicts with the announcement and I don't think 'I can't go because I'm refreshing a comic message board thread waiting to hear about some variants' is a good excuse. Care to tell me early? I promise not to say anything. :angel:

A very popular retailer and a few of his compadres That is certainly NOT the case.

are going to be getting variant covers of some of the issues. I might be the first 12 issues, I cannot remember. That is certainly NOT the case.

Wat I do know is that they are not needed, as they are printed up at a later date, ala Invincible #1 That is certainly NOT the case.

Glad to see you cleared that one up Larry :eyeroll:

Glad to see you cleared that one up Larry :eyeroll:

:applause::popcorn:

So when was your #1 variant printed, back in June/July?

Any Seeley fans picking this up Wednesday?

If your not planning on it I might lose my house.

(W) Tim Seeley, Josh Emmons (A) Tim Seeley (CA) Tim Seeley, Carlos Badilla

One's a natural born killer-a remorseless hunter restlessly prowling the night for victims to quench an unnatural bloodlust. The other's a vampire. A bored vampire. His centuries of existence have left him world weary and detached, until one day his thirst is reinvigorated when the deadly and intricate work of the Sanguine Killer catches his eyes.

exsanguine-1.jpg

Nice goodies Eric!

I'm glad you had a good time and scored some awesome stuff.

I live in the deep south of NC and we have little (tiny) comiccon (if you wanna call it that - they do) next month. I figured I'd drop in. No Revival guys or gals, but hey, they got comics (Jeremy Bastian - Cursed Pirate Girl - will be there, but I'm not a huge fan - nice art though).

Ryan