• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I am getting burned out on the multiple copies cuz I think its all a money grab. I might get the 1 4th print, but the others could care less about the rest. Give me a new issue tired of these reprints.

Hardcore collecting Hoarding/Speculating, its not for everyone ;)

Corrected it for you ;)

This is the only series I'm going for a complete set. Other series I'm happy with just the first prints.

Guys are so sensitive, i'm in the same frame of mind here as Miso.

The reason most people have stopped talking Revival and now talking Bedlam is because the lack of activity for the Book. Bedlam isn't out yet but a lot with the NYCC and RRP variants have been happening to talk about, revival not so much. Doesn't mean I am not excited about the book and looking forward to reading #4.

Revival is the 2nd best book out there (behind Saga) with the 1st best covers.

Maybe Saga got better after issue 3, but I gave up. The explicit sexual scenes, Star War ish over tones, and average art at best just didnt interest me. I guess I need to try 4 and 5 sometime soon to see if it got better. It just wasnt my cup of tea and I like Sci Fi. Revival got my attention right out of the gate something Saga couldnt do and I like alot of Vaughn's stuff. I like the idea of the Saga story there just something in the execution that didnt interest me. (shrug)

Revival is the 2nd best book out there (behind Saga) with the 1st best covers.

Maybe Saga got better after issue 3, but I gave up. The explicit sexual scenes, Star War ish over tones, and average art at best just didnt interest me. I guess I need to try 4 and 5 sometime soon to see if it got better. It just wasnt my cup of tea and I like Sci Fi. Revival got my attention right out of the gate something Saga couldnt do and I like alot of Vaughn's stuff. I like the idea of the Saga story there just something in the execution that didnt interest me. (shrug)

I felt the same :)

yah revival just needs to pick up.. would awesome if we got a TV show out of revival..

There has been tiny whispers of exactly that :gossip:

one whisper ;)

I've heard from 2 different sources but we'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess. It's more important to me that Revival develops a strong following for it's book alone in the future anyway. Realistically how many TV shows/movies etc. actually come to fruition?

Revival #6

love this cover, ordered it as soon as I seen your post

Yeah - that just opens up so many possibilities with all those scars..they can't be just from the barn and the pub surely?