• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I can happily say that I have all the covers CGC 9.8 except the Black and White cover. And at least I have two or three of those in raw condition that might grade high if the book continues to take off. Otherwise I've been enjoying the series too much to let them go on the cheap. (tsk)

You don't happen to have a issue 2 1st print you'd be willing to swap for one with a "custom" imprint?

I can happily say that I have all the covers CGC 9.8 except the Black and White cover. And at least I have two or three of those in raw condition that might grade high if the book continues to take off. Otherwise I've been enjoying the series too much to let them go on the cheap. (tsk)

You don't happen to have a issue 2 1st print you'd be willing to swap for one with a "custom" imprint?

Assuming I knew what a 'custom' imprint was I might have one... hm

Puppy Punctures

Puppy Punctures

Does it have something to do with Chrome (like West Coast Customz on Pimp My Ride)?

Puppy Punctures

lol I'll see if I have some copies to spare. (thumbs u

Puppy Punctures

^^

Issue #4 2nd Print...

"REVIVAL #4 also sold out at the distributor level this week Every issue of the ongoing series by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton about a small town where the dead came back to life for one fateful day has had multiple printings. The second printing of REVIVAL #4 (SEP128239) will be in stores on December 5."

revival_04_2ndprint-194x300.jpg

http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/11/three-image-comics-sell-out-week-of-release-happy-1-and-2-revival-4-get-new-printings/

Issue #4 2nd Print...

"REVIVAL #4 also sold out at the distributor level this week Every issue of the ongoing series by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton about a small town where the dead came back to life for one fateful day has had multiple printings. The second printing of REVIVAL #4 (SEP128239) will be in stores on December 5."

http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/11/three-image-comics-sell-out-week-of-release-happy-1-and-2-revival-4-get-new-printings/

:banana::banana:

Issue #4 2nd Print...

There is something to be said about a 2nd printing on #4. We are not the only ones driving this series. I'm hoping the fan base is really growing because that's where the 'staying power' will be. But, on to the pre-order screen!

Ryan

Another note: I'm behind on my submission on this title. I need a #1 (4th), #2 (2nd and 3rd), #3 (2nd), and #4 (1st and 2nd) graded now (6 books). Might throw these out for the L O N G track submission. See you next year books... :hi:

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Issue #4 2nd Print...

There is something to be said about a 2nd printing on #4. We are not the only ones driving this series. I'm hoping the fan base is really growing because that's where the 'staying power' will be. But, on to the pre-order screen!

Ryan

Another note: I'm behind on my submission on this title. I need a #1 (4th), #2 (2nd and 3rd), #3 (2nd), and #4 (1st and 2nd) graded now (6 books). Might throw these out for the L O N G track submission. See you next year books... :hi:

I will definitely be needing a Revival #1 4th print CGC 9.8 for my collection. :luhv: