• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

i asked Tim & Mike to use the Third Eye Cover for the fifth printing of #1

I can dig that, but dang... these extra prints are slapping PayPal. Especially now that some 'mystery' collage cover thingy is coming out next year (per earlier convo with Larry).

I can dig that, but dang... these extra prints are slapping PayPal. Especially now that some 'mystery' collage cover thingy is coming out next year (per earlier convo with Larry).

but the extra printings are cover price (or less) for everyone

I know, but when guys like us buy ten+ copies... (ouchie).

not sure i want to see reprintings of 'rare' covers......the only way you should get them would be to buy them first time around. I think it decreases the worth of the originals.

Edited by krighton

not sure i want to see reprintings of 'rare' covers......the only way you should get them would be to buy them first time around. I think it decreases the worth of the originals.

I can agree with that. "You missed out the first time around, so now you've got to set up to get that cover." Makes sense.

I know, but when guys like us buy ten+ copies... (ouchie).

im not paying $15 for any individual comic book that isnt Walking Dead

Issue #4 2nd Print...

"REVIVAL #4 also sold out at the distributor level this week Every issue of the ongoing series by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton about a small town where the dead came back to life for one fateful day has had multiple printings. The second printing of REVIVAL #4 (SEP128239) will be in stores on December 5."

revival_04_2ndprint-194x300.jpg

http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/11/three-image-comics-sell-out-week-of-release-happy-1-and-2-revival-4-get-new-printings/

:banana::banana:

There is something to be said about a 2nd printing on #4. We are not the only ones driving this series. I'm hoping the fan base is really growing because that's where the 'staying power' will be. But, on to the pre-order screen!

Ryan

Another note: I'm behind on my submission on this title. I need a #1 (4th), #2 (2nd and 3rd), #3 (2nd), and #4 (1st and 2nd) graded now (6 books). Might throw these out for the L O N G track submission. See you next year books... :hi:

I will definitely be needing a Revival #1 4th print CGC 9.8 for my collection. :luhv:

DF website still has em for $40 bucks