• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I had 2 white ball numbers, no powerball. :( It was first 2 numbers pulled too. I got excited. lol

Sick... I know someone that hit 5 whites ($200,000 = just over $100,000 after uncle tax man). Bought his daughter a house.

That is a good man right there!

I had 2 white ball numbers, no powerball. :( It was first 2 numbers pulled too. I got excited. lol

Sick... I know someone that hit 5 whites ($200,000 = just over $100,000 after uncle tax man). Bought his daughter a house.

I offered all my facebook friends $1 if I won. I thought that was a nice gesture.

there's a trade coming out?

Revival, Vol. 1: You're Among Friends TP

For one day in rural central Wisconsin, the dead came back to life. Now it's up to Officer Dana Cypress to deal with the media scrutiny, religious zealots, and government quarantine that has come with them. In a town where the living have to learn to deal with those who are supposed to be dead, Officer Cypress must solve a brutal murder, and everyone, alive or undead, is a suspect. The sell-out hit series created by NYT Bestselling author TIM SEELEY and Eisner winning artist MIKE NORTON is collected with bonus material!

Collects REVIVAL 1-5 and the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY short story

Price:$12.99

Diamond ID:OCT120493

On Sale:December 12, 2012

Series:Revival

So all of my very small NYCC haul came in. I realize there's a Saga but I wanted a group shot.

IMAG0028.jpg

It's hard to see but the regular Revival came back a 9,2, not happy about that.

But the Saga has a quick sketch on the back so... can't complain to much.

IMAG0030.jpg

So all of my very small NYCC haul came in. I realize there's a Saga but I wanted a group shot.

IMAG0028.jpg

It's hard to see but the regular Revival came back a 9,2, not happy about that.

But the Saga has a quick sketch on the back so... can't complain to much.

IMAG0030.jpg

Don't feel bad about the 9.2. I have a sketch variant coming back as 9.0. Didnt notice the crease on the back cover.... O well, next time I'll double check the damn books :facepalm:

Just found out the grades on my revival books out at CGC

two Sketch covers, and one regular cover, coming back 9.8

:whee:

and, two saga #1s and a PP#1 also coming back 9.8 :luhv:

Edited by CBT