• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

One of the final two (still waiting on the other) pieces to my comic room remodel arrived today and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys.

(already sent the second photo to Tim Seeley and Mike Norton via Twitter, in which I received the following response from Tim: NICE!! I wish my house was that "adult!")

8251004932_d334db6441_z.jpg

8249953011_01f836e03c_c.jpg

:o:whee: Very nice!

Ok I just got around to reading #5. At the end when she's looking over the phone records, who is the Aaron Weimer guy? I forget everything I read.

Same question. After a really awesome first issue, I feel like issues 2 - 5 have just been weirdness and not much actual story or character building.

nice space! I'm guessing your collection is well curated.
Very nicely done. Those are IKEA shelves with inserts? Or is that another type of shelf? Can you put moderns in there?
Finally got around to taking photos.

To answer both questions:

Yes, I believe my collection is well curated.

Yes, the shelves and boxes come Ikea and as you can see moderns can work.

To maintain a consistent size / design each personal collection book (that doesn't get graded) is stored in:

a golden age mylite 2 with

a magazine backboard trimmed to provide full support inside of

a magazine top loader

8254632297_610a202bce.jpg

examples using each 'age' I own:

golden / silver / bronze / modern

8254824647_cbd16593b2_n.jpg8255896970_57505dab9c_n.jpg8254836583_eec17c83f7_n.jpg8255896270_afa33bc325_n.jpg

Edited by umyeahwhatevers