• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

wait is the de ja vu? Yes buy all of them and send them to me

Matter of fact, where is the local comic shop you speak of that has revival #1's and peter panzerfausts. If its close enough Ill drive there :grin:

Edited by jjoseph7772

My locals comic book store has a few issues of revival 1 in stock. Worth picking up?

Did the second prints have different covers?

Only if you like buying things that are worth 10x what youre paying. Otherwise, by all means, leave them there.

Of course the first prints are worth significantly more than the later prints:

2nd print = blue tint

3rd print = brown tint

4th print = red version of the 1:10 variant

Would it be wise to buy the first issue (1st printing) for $20?

If I didn't have any, yes (condition pending). Who really knows though. I don't believe this book is going down (new arc starting), but don't know if it will react the way SAGA is now. You should have at least one 9.8 though.

If I didn't have any, yes (condition pending). Who really knows though. I don't believe this book is going down (new arc starting), but don't know if it will react the way SAGA is now. You should have at least one 9.8 though.

Thanks!!! :). Looks like I better go ahead and pick a couple up before they keep going up.

wise for what purpose? you dont have a copy and want one? to resell later?

it seems a fair price for a nice condition copy at the moment if thats what you are asking

Edited by riveraXVX

Not for resale...I just want to see what all the hype is about. I'll read it, maybe my daughter, and my oldest son then off to the box it'll go!!

in that case, I'd probably pick up the trade, or just pick up a 2nd/3rd printing of #1

more bang for your buck IMHO

Edited by riveraXVX