• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

They don't ship media mail. Just standard mail via ups mail solutions. You don't need to get to $75, but I suggest ordering at least 7 comics so they come shipped in a box instead of flimsy cardboard mailer. I think it's $4.99 for like 7-15 comics or something like that.

I always add a few image firsts ($1) to get 6-7 books in order to have boxed shipping - good advise from Rosen. (thumbs u

Grahamcrackers has the Phantom Variants for $6.99, they originally listed them at $4.99!

Why are they listed as VF/NM?

I think just to cover their butts. Everything I have received from them has been NM or better

Grahamcrackers has the Phantom Variants for $6.99, they originally listed them at $4.99!

Why are they listed as VF/NM?

Seems like all their new books are listed at VF/NM. Probably just covering their butts.

That's what I figured but never ordered from them so thought I'd ask. Still $10 each with shipping but better than $15 each

Thinking of waiting till they drop to cover price on eBay like the Bedlam phantoms.

alright, i feel like stirring the pot for some reason.

Who here is going to have the top Revival set when it launches in the registry?

**For starters, not me. I will have

9.8 on all number 1 variants excluding Phantom, and

9.8 on all 1st prints

no alternates, no 9.9s

also, whats slated to be the out of series "1st appearance" for the run, WD likely? i also wont have that

Edited by CBT

9.8 on all 1st prints

no alternates, no 9.9s

also, whats slated to be the out of series "1st appearance" for the run, WD likely? i also wont have that

Phantom knocked me off my game for it. I was 100% in on going for top spot but not anymore.

I'm not sure what will be 1st appearance. FCBD will be in the registry. Not sure if WD 99 came before or after that.

9.8 on all 1st prints

no alternates, no 9.9s

Phantom knocked me off my game for it.

Phantom = Louisville. hm