• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Anybody have any issues with a printing defect on the Phantom variants? Described to me as "a tiny pierce near the top of the book on the front cover". (shrug)

I have this on all my # 6 phantom covers, just above the right eye on his forehead.

Just checked the # 1 phantom cover and it also has a similar mark above the L in Revival.

Edited by bta92

Anybody have any issues with a printing defect on the Phantom variants? Described to me as "a tiny pierce near the top of the book on the front cover". (shrug)

I have this on all my # 6 phantom covers, just above the right eye on his forehead.

I don't suppose you have a picture, how bad is it?

Can't get a good picture of it, but the defect is only about 2mm long and in almost the exact same spot on every cover. Looks like it was caused by some part of the printing machine. It doesn't break colour. Unless you look hard you wouldn't notice it.

Found this pic on ebay, if you look above the L in the title you can see the defect.

$(KGrHqRHJEMFD1mW!-pWBQ+wuq!sWg~~60_57.JPG

Edited by bta92

Can't get a good picture of it, but the defect is only about 2mm long and in almost the exact same spot on every cover. Looks like it was caused by some part of the printing machine. It doesn't break colour. Unless you look hard you wouldn't notice it.

Found this pic on ebay, if you look above the L in the title you can see the defect.

$(KGrHqRHJEMFD1mW!-pWBQ+wuq!sWg~~60_57.JPG

Wellllllll DAMN! I just checked both of mine and they both have the issue. Funny thing is that they were purchased from 2 totally different places.

JUST FOR THE RECORD GRAHM CRACKER ROCKS!!! I found a spine crimp on the one I got from them and no questions asked, they have another in the mail to me.

I got a box from Midtown shipped in a box and wrapped in bubble wrap. The books all had spine stress and one of the books looked like someone was playing hockey with it - it was so bad that if I didn't know better, I'd think it was a joke! They told me it was my shipping that likely caused the issue. There is noooooooo way the shipping caused this much damage.