• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

So... If I can figure out a way to buy cigs on the black market and smuggle them to Canada (where's Solo when you need him)... hm

didnt the kennedy dynasty start something like that, in the other direction, and with a different commodity lol

So... If I can figure out a way to buy cigs on the black market and smuggle them to Canada (where's Solo when you need him)... hm

Bad idea, it's guaranteed jail time if you get caught.... Let me know if you need a lawyer ;)

Bad idea, it's guaranteed jail time if you get caught.... Let me know if you need a lawyer ;)

Never would. Although cigs are legal I guess the gov doesn't get its cut, so they are not happy about it...

Since this thread has already temporarily derailed...

(1) You know you've used enough bubble wrap for your CGC submission when you drop the box and it bounces.

(2) You know you've crossed over into maniac collector status when you pick up a REGULAR softcover book and inspect the spine for stress.

(3) I'm sure someone else we'll come up with #3.

R

Since this thread has already temporarily derailed...

(1) You know you've used enough bubble wrap for your CGC submission when you drop the box and it bounces.

(2) You know you've crossed over into maniac collector status when you pick up a REGULAR softcover book and inspect the spine for stress.

(3) I'm sure someone else we'll come up with #3.

R

I handle my entertainment weekly magazine from my mail box to the house like its a Saga #1 each week it arrives

FCBD and TWD are the two people seem to like. which ones have been requested for the registry set?

(btw PP is still not even requested to be added to the registry :baiting: )

Edited by CBT