• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I want specifics....i'm pulling what looks like 9.9s to me and they're 9.8...how much more perfect can a comic be. Staples middle of the spine, no corner bends, no wrinkles, lies flat, corners are sharp, front edge of cover fits perfectly with back edge on spine. Back cover is the same.

Edited by krighton

well what i'm seeing is flawless perfect..maybe they have a quota. I'm using a magnifying glass for crying out loud...shouldn't need a degree in gemology to figure out the difference.

Edited by krighton

WoW is all I can say...Revival is starting to pick up even more so! Ryan, so what you going to do now? Sell? (worship)

I am still shocked at the final sales price of $1,035.95!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-1-1st-print-CGC-9-9-MINT-White-not-9-8-top-census-/221184395605?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D221184395605%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=lQwMEsKbgOgCo5o8HFfI%252FHb6qR4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_92wt_1170

Wonder what my #2s would do :juggle:

R_H

they sold for $250 a week and half ago, i still dont believe this auction. Something fishy going on. there are multiple 9.9s, even a sketch variant 9.9 would struggle to hit those numbers.

i see the bidders look legit, but there cant possible be 3 derranged people willing to bid it that high.

2 of the bidders have 100% bid history on that user, one 42%. low total counts for those percentages though. Still, some how its a fishing patrol, it has to be.

one of them has bid retractions also.

Edited by CBT

CBT you think they were shill bids on that auciton.. seller must of been pumping auction to maxium price.. or it could be fake altogether..

its really tough to say, there is some shadiness there, but its coming from well established accounts, but ones that havent been used in a long time.

I dont know how complex shilling can get, but it's decently covered.

Follow the link, and then look at everyone who bid more than $500.

At least two of them are very sketchy

Edited by CBT