• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

easy to solve, RYAN, post yours with a BIN of $1000. the second place bidder bid $1000 and lost. if he is real, he'll buy it from you ;)

I'm not really motivated to sell, but if someone laid out 10 $100 bills in front of me I would probably take it. A G-spot is a lot of chedda.

easy to solve, RYAN, post yours with a BIN of $1000. the second place bidder bid $1000 and lost. if he is real, he'll buy it from you ;)

I'm not really motivated to sell, but if someone laid out 10 $100 bills in front of me I would probably take it. A G-spot is a lot of chedda.

Well, if you post it with a BIN basically they would be doing that (okay okay, fees.... still).

Well, if you post it with a BIN basically they would be doing that (okay okay, fees.... still).

Got me thinkin'

hm

"What would happen if I posted my 9.9 for a G-spot?"

Got me thinkin'

hm

DO IT and you don't need to think :baiting:

Or better yet... $1,200 BIN with SBO and see what happens.

People will certainly have seen the other one close.

i have 23 revival 1 first prints at cgc right now for a pre screen. id like to see how many come back 9.9's

there are boatloads of 9.9s out there still, its not a high % slabbed book. It wouldnt surprise me at all if you hit 1 or 2.

I do not think I will EVER keep a 9.9. I could care less what it is even if its a Saga RRP 9.9. Sales have shown you can sell a 9.9 and then turn around and buy a 9.8 and still pocket cash or buy two 9.8's.

Or sell one revival 9.9 and buy 12 9.8's

Got me thinkin'

hm

DO IT and you don't need to think :baiting:

Or better yet... $1,200 BIN with SBO and see what happens.

People will certainly have seen the other one close.

I'll get back to you... ;)

I do not think I will EVER keep a 9.9. I could care less what it is even if its a Saga RRP 9.9. Sales have shown you can sell a 9.9 and then turn around and buy a 9.8 and still pocket cash or buy two 9.8's.

Or sell one revival 9.9 and buy 12 9.8's

Yeah, what he said.

i have 23 revival 1 first prints at cgc right now for a pre screen. id like to see how many come back 9.9's

there are boatloads of 9.9s out there still, its not a high % slabbed book. It wouldnt surprise me at all if you hit 1 or 2.

there are more 9.9's of wd #1 than revival but i can see your point.

there are more 9.9's of wd #1 than revival but i can see your point.

yah, but what % of WD #1 have been slabbed compared to Revival #1. (as a % of the total print run).

If as many people slabbed revival 1s as have slabbed wd #1 (again, as a percentage of print run), i think revival would have a lot more 9.9s