• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Loving the story but I guess big question should I keep the first print lot I have or sell?

If you sell to yourself right now, you'd make a hell of a profit... If you bought them at cover, and your dealer fees aren't brutal. If you were to auction them off to yourselves, you're going to be saddled with having to one up yourself, driving the price up, but also driving the auction house's price up. To hell with it. Don't you have some death of superman or Spawn 1 you can trade yourself for them? Much easier to trade them. That's what I do, and usually I make out. If I don't, I just trade back when I'm not looking. I have horrible book keeping habits. Good luck man!!!

:golfclap:

now would be a good time to buy Revival instead of selling...it's kind of a slow burner and has cooled off some recently.

Thats uncanny.

I was just about to post "how are sales going" when I saw this.

I'm up to 3 this week @ $80 + postage (blue 9.8)

I am reluctant to list the variants (IMAGE!!... lol ) until I get a more "secure' vibe.

Saying that, I still have quite a few Revival #1 9.8's to sell - plus a heap of 1:10's.

What are everyones plans - stick or twist?

I sold off most of my slabs but still have several sets...no rush to blow them out. I think people are in a 'wait and see' mode, maybe the news about ABC putting out a similar show killed some of the momentum.

Edited by krighton