• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

You should do the phantom logo on the cover as one of those clear overlay type print things. That was what I was expecting it to be tbh.

huh?

Its a 75% transparency now as it is.

Unsure what you mean?

Print media is under siege by it's digital counterpart.

I'm working on a REASON for fans to go to their LCS.

That's where you will find rare Phantom variants at cover price.

Example: There were 14,000+ regular Revival #6 printed.

Phantom #6's are a fraction of that.

Edited by LarrysComics

You should do the phantom logo on the cover as one of those clear overlay type print things. That was what I was expecting it to be tbh.

huh?

Unsure what you mean?

I mean printed in a different way to the rest of the cover, so that when you touch it it feels different. Like the way a lot of the Locke & Key covers are, and the hardcovers.

huh?

Unsure what you mean?

I mean printed in a different way to the rest of the cover, so that when you touch it it feels different. Like the way a lot of the Locke & Key covers are, and the hardcovers.

Ahhh,

A fifth ink.

Maybe available on some of Phantoms upcoming IDW releases.

Doubt I could swing it with Image or Marvel.

How about talking about Revival? that stuff youre talking about has its own thread

I have to agree, sorry!

are you pissed that you wont be getting #7 next week?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/14/british-no-adventure-time-saga-or-my-little-pony-for-you-next-week/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sorry Brits - Dang (really blows)

It's OK, these days I read Revival and Bedlam on Comixology.

I have a large pull list with a mate that I tend to pick up a month or 2 after release, so I am always behind.