• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I have a Revival #1 Retailer Incentive Variant that I bought when it first came out

I found it today in my storage room and I noticed it had an indention where you would normally hold the comic to read. (Picture a slight line down the border) I never used this copy because I had other Revivals but the book looks like it was never flat to begin with since it looks inflated. The indention only looks noticeable when it's put up to the light and the glare that reflects off the cover makes it noticeable.

Idk what to do with it. I love my Revival collection so it saddens me that my book has this.

Any advice on what I should do with it?

I have a Revival #1 Retailer Incentive Variant that I bought when it first came out

I found it today in my storage room and I noticed it had an indention where you would normally hold the comic to read. (Picture a slight line down the border) I never used this copy because I had other Revivals but the book looks like it was never flat to begin with since it looks inflated. The indention only looks noticeable when it's put up to the light and the glare that reflects off the cover makes it noticeable.

Idk what to do with it. I love my Revival collection so it saddens me that my book has this.

Any advice on what I should do with it?

Press it out.

people got some steals! interesting that the raws are $15 and slabs are only selling for $40.

Just did a search and didn't see any!

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=revival+2+9.8&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

The first few Revival #2s ended low was because this not-so-smart seller ended them all within 4 seconds of each other - hello!!!!!!! Not a wise move! :makepoint:

R_H

people got some steals! interesting that the raws are $15 and slabs are only selling for $40.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=revival+2+9.8&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

The first few Revival #2s ended low was because this not-so-smart seller ended them all within 4 seconds of each other - hello!!!!!!! Not a wise move! :makepoint:

R_H

We're those yours, the ones on the couch?

R_H

Thats how I ended up with two of them - trying to make sure I didnt miss out given how quick they all ended.

Pretty happy with it though - will be keeping both.

R_H

We're those yours, the ones on the couch?

I do not have leather sofas; sorry. (tsk)

R_H

Revival #1 is hitting its straps now.

Selling easily at $85 - 100 with multiple bids blue (9.8).

The games afoot!