• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Just noticed there are no Revival #1 sketch covers for sale on ebay ATM.

Good news?

Depends on if you own a copy or want a copy I suppose. (shrug)

well, they have been languishing for months, i would hope people have taken advantage of the moderate prices by now.

Issue 6 is very difficult to find lately I think to new jump on point for readers. Nice to see readership is growing. 18K is really high for a Seeley book considering Hack Slash never reached that high. I now wish I would have held onto some of those copies I sold at the VCC lol. Cant wait to see how high the print run goes. There is a formula here. Its amazing write a good book and price rises imagine that. He really has a good story here.

And circulation increases. Hello? Marvel? DC? You listening?

Issue 6 is very difficult to find lately I think to new jump on point for readers. Nice to see readership is growing. 18K is really high for a Seeley book considering Hack Slash never reached that high. I now wish I would have held onto some of those copies I sold at the VCC lol. Cant wait to see how high the print run goes. There is a formula here. Its amazing write a good book and price rises imagine that. He really has a good story here.

And circulation increases. Hello? Marvel? DC? You listening?

they dont care.

Just noticed there are no Revival #1 sketch covers for sale on ebay ATM.

Good news?

Depends on if you own a copy or want a copy I suppose. (shrug)

I have a really nice raw of the sketch cover which should be a 9.8, so I don't need another one. Share the love and all that.

If my LCS is out I'll have to go that route.

Girlfriend has her kid mine is with her mom... The entire day all to myself! What to do what to do??

Clean the pool ? :whistle:

(tsk)

That's Monday-Friday my friend.. :baiting:

Did you end up selling that 100 bullets Andy?

No, still for sal - I have it priced at $50 odd I think - presents like a good one as well - just want to cover costs etc.

Did you end up selling that 100 bullets Andy?

No, still for sal - I have it priced at $50 odd I think - presents like a good one as well - just want to cover costs etc.

I do want it, but only because I want to know why it didn't grade higher.

Come on just crack it open and put us out of our misery!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121071727386?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Nice raw sale. Look like this series is getting ready for liftoff, as it should.

I won that lot. lol, so don't poke fun at me!! I want some cherry copies of this series, and this just arrived today :)

scan0011-9.jpg

Awesome! We are not making fun of you. We are just excited to see the series is picking up in readerships and sales. Most of us here believe in this series from the start so it is nice to see it turns into what we thought it could be. :)

Edited by Fabianz1977

Had this come in today. :banana:

2b8597e1-0ce5-4006-a09d-4e2692f6e4fa_zpsec311a25.jpg

Man I remember trying to find a 9.8 raw for that issue when it first came out. I think it took me 4 tries to find one that I thought could be 9.8. I hate buying comics that are already bagged sometime. You can look as close as you want to but can still miss things until you get home and open it up.