• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Had this come in today. :banana:

2b8597e1-0ce5-4006-a09d-4e2692f6e4fa_zpsec311a25.jpg

Man I remember trying to find a 9.8 raw for that issue when it first came out. I think it took me 4 tries to find one that I thought could be 9.8. I hate buying comics that are already bagged sometime. You can look as close as you want to but can still miss things until you get home and open it up.

where did you go? i bought around 10 when they came out and all 10 came back 9.8's. i bought 5 at teabag comics and another 5 at oxford i think

Did you end up selling that 100 bullets Andy?

No, still for sal - I have it priced at $50 odd I think - presents like a good one as well - just want to cover costs etc.

I do want it, but only because I want to know why it didn't grade higher.

Come on just crack it open and put us out of our misery!

Better still YOU buy it and fix it and make some cash... lol

Man I remember trying to find a 9.8 raw for that issue when it first came out. I think it took me 4 tries to find one that I thought could be 9.8. I hate buying comics that are already bagged sometime. You can look as close as you want to but can still miss things until you get home and open it up.

Love that book. :applause:

:whee:

Revival is coming up VERY soon in the Registry Set request list!

Congrats - great book with a great story!

No (not my 9.9)

And, I'm not sure on the printing defect. I'll check but don't think so (would have kept me from subbing it).

R

Looks like you sold yours at the right time, I doubt that auction will hit 1k.

where did you go? i bought around 10 when they came out and all 10 came back 9.8's. i bought 5 at teabag comics and another 5 at oxford i think

Teabag, Titans(Smyrna), and Dr No I believe. Both Teabag and Titans have the comics in bag already so I couldn't see everything. I think I was finally able to get one at Dr No cause they don't bag the new comics.

Dang $899 for the 9.9 on ebay. Person that won has 2 bid retractions in the last 2 months.

favourite the auction page, and check back in a month to see if its retracted.