• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

It *was* my book. I sold it last week. I thought I got a very solid price for it, especially in light of the fact that 9.9 is no longer the highest graded copy. It is very ballsy of the seller to try to instaflip with a no reserve auction.

That would be funny if you bought it back for less. lol

Going to make a post in the sales thread, this is not the proper place..Also, do you guys think it's good or bad to place one up with the 9.9 SS that's up now, I think bad for me, but good for him...

hm

it's normally best if there's only one listed at a time....I've held off on auctions knowing someone else was selling something similar....or just make sure your auction ends later than the other one.

Edited by krighton

it's normally best if there's only one listed at a time....I've held off on auctions knowing someone else was selling something similar....or just make sure your auction ends later than the other one.

mmmm like the fellow who just posted 6-7 PP #9 9.8's on feebay. :facepalm:

Thanks....If it goes high, I might use the momentum..