• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

To verify if it is a shill bidder, just wait for the auction ended and see if there is any retract or seller can take a $50+ hit for nothing! I love shill bidders and it is obvious Mr Hulk is the only high roller in this title.

I will even sell my 9.9's , even at a loss, no need for them...

Why say this and then bid on another, sorry but even if she is being misunderstood in all this, she really only has herself to blame. It's not like all this was stated days apart (shrug)

Who in their right mind tries to by another copy of a book they are trying to sell 4 off at a loss doh!

Someone that is so deep in this hole that they are grasping at straws to get out =(.

Grasping at straws...lol,I hate Braggers, But the Hulk has a fantastic Job, believe me, no one is grasping PAL...

I think you're all jealous haters because you won't even come close in the Revival registry. lol

that's right, haters always hate!

$9,000+ for 5 modern books, CA/BA/SA/GA sellers just jealous you are not their buyer....

Here we go again...I don't understand if someone is able to afford a book, and pays high, HIGH TO YOU, that's his business.

I think you're all jealous haters because you won't even come close in the Revival registry. lol

That's it lol

Wow! This registry is a powerful tool. hm

That's it lol

You and McSchmidt would know. :baiting:

Unfortunately, I would not. :cry:

$9,000+ for 5 modern books, CA/BA/SA/GA sellers just jealous you are not their buyer....

Hell yeah, we need more Hulk44's on ebay :banana:

That's it lol

You and McSchmidt would know. :baiting:

Unfortunately, I would not. :cry:

Is that the distant cousin to Ronald McDonald? ;)

It has encouraged me to overpay for sure. Competition can be fun but hate? (tsk)

Hell yeah, we need more Hulk44's on ebay :banana:

:whee:

Here we go again...I don't understand if someone is able to afford a book, and pays high, HIGH TO YOU, that's his business.

You are misunderstood of what I said but that's ok, just don't get this lock up again. Without you, this topic is soooo bored. Is this topic the most lock-up and open ever? I am not on this board that long!