• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,376 posts in this topic

ok, i see people talking about it all the time, but am always too lazy to look it up (and i feel like its a comics general thing anyway).

what the heck are the points? is it for the last post in before the lock?

Why all the hate for someone buying comics they want and can afford? (shrug)

Choose his profile, and view his original posts when he joined. A lot of it is left over from his early obnoxious and rude posts.

Beyond that, its mostly back and forth debate regarding "overpaying" and defensiveness when its brought up.

Ahhh I see. I was wondering why everyone was always all over Hulk44.

I don't see.

The time for "hate" posts against "obnoxious and rude posts", should be made towards said posts. (if at all)

This user purchased a book for more than "majority vote" market value. This user recieved a lot of "hate posts" for doing so. This user recieved a strike for getting out of line defending the purchase. I would have thought this would have ended upon his/her return. I guess not. .

Good Lord this thread is heating up again? :facepalm:

This thing's been locked and unlocked more often than Jenna Jameson's chastity belt.

This thing's been locked and unlocked more often than Jenna Jameson's chastity belt.

And I wish I was there for that instead of here for this. :banana:

And I wish I was there for that instead of here for this. :banana:

Oh ya, now we are getting somewhere!,

it's normally best if there's only one listed at a time....I've held off on auctions knowing someone else was selling something similar....or just make sure your auction ends later than the other one.

mmmm like the fellow who just posted 6-7 PP #9 9.8's on feebay. :facepalm:

Ya... That made me. :facepalm::tonofbricks:

edit: IBTL

i already made money on that prescreen sub, the rest of it, including those 9.8's are just profit.