• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

You should double-check with the CBLDF that they aren't signed ... at the show, they said that they sold out of the unsigned copies, but kept a small stack back that all got signed by either Norton or Seeley.

You should double-check with the CBLDF that they aren't signed ... at the show, they said that they sold out of the unsigned copies, but kept a small stack back that all got signed by either Norton or Seeley.

hm

it was so great in the beginning. i think the downslide started with the virus variants

How does the number of variants have anything to do with the quality of the book?

i was talking about the collecting aspect. the writing has been consistent. what does concern me is that with issue 12 Mike is sharing duties with the interior art, unless i read it incorrectly in this months Previews

it was so great in the beginning. i think the downslide started with the virus variants

How does the number of variants have anything to do with the quality of the book?

i was talking about the collecting aspect. the writing has been consistent. what does concern me is that with issue 12 Mike is sharing duties with the interior art, unless i read it incorrectly in this months Previews

This happens with a lot of books (shared art duties that is) (shrug)

Plus the CBDLF, for #9, has been the only variant I am aware off, outside of the phantoms, since issue #1

I really don't understand your logic? You don't like Larry, I get it, but with 1 variant for each issue except #1 (4 in total) and #9 (2) then it's not like there are loads of variants, although I am deliberately ignoring later prints here. Plus it seems that you are the only one moaning about them regarding this particular book (shrug)

It's not a variant. They just did a guest cover for #12. No Jenny cover this time. :(

As far as I am aware that is correct. I have a feeling this book is a bit of a break from the regular continuity and from what I can tell will be a story surrounding the cooper and his experiances since Revival day. Hence the change of cover artist (logic with Skottie Young doing it really) and the extra Artist involved in the interiors.

Maybe the only Skottie variant cover that I find pretty darn cool. Mostly because the kid is actually a kid and not baby-fied.

I thought the exact same thing

Looks like Skottie Young is doing the cover for #12. revival12-web.jpg

Maybe the only Skottie variant cover that I find pretty darn cool. Mostly because the kid is actually a kid and not baby-fied.

Yeah, I typically consider his variants gimicky tripe but I actually like that cover. It may be because it is an actualy child but it also waxes nostalgic with the Skeletor and Battle-Cat.