• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Talk about buying at the lowest price possible. Very close to what it would cost to fast track both yourself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181139098783?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I know there are two revival threads. One for the story and OA and one for everything else. Judging on some previous posts, this looks to be the right thread. If not, I apologize and will move this post.

I got a better one for you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181139099953?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

^^

That's fine. As soon as the next issue comes out (TODAY! :cloud9: ) and people remember why they loved the story to begin with or more readers pick up the TPB and get into it, prices will go up again! This story is too good! And I'm fine paying the higher amounts I did to the Boardies I bought the books off of! They rock! :headbang:

OHHHH> Didn't even notice that!!! doh!

That was a great deal! No, I didn't pick up that auction. Just watch the auctions to see what's going on with prices. I got two off of a couple of wonderful Boardies! :foryou:

I got a better one for you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181139099953?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

^^

That's fine. As soon as the next issue comes out (TODAY! :cloud9: ) and people remember why they loved the story to begin with or more readers pick up the TPB and get into it, prices will go up again! This story is too good! And I'm fine paying the higher amounts I did to the Boardies I bought the books off of! They rock! :headbang:

For those wondering why the market has collapsed on moderns, it's no doubt due to several sellers like this & galehaut who I personally love because he always ends his books during terrible hours of the day. I've counted no less than 12 books where my fixed bin's out performed his previous sales, and within days of each other. For a difference as of this past weekend of almost $700.

Not that I defend the modern market at all though, I thought it crazy for books like RR 1 to sell for $949 in the first place. Although I'm still waiting for Revival sketches to drop to about $50 :)lol.

Bringing this thread back from the dead with a CGC SS 9.9 x3

Sad to say it's permanent home is not with me as I need a new fridge.

001-26_zps5c7421e6.jpg

OH.......MY..... :o

Dude, that's awesome! (worship)