• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Is there a Revival club? Can I be in it now? Bought this one off my LCS's rack for cover and subbed at Heroes:

f7j8.jpg

Congrats!! :applause:

:gossip: I don't think there's anything 9.8 coming off the rack at my LCS the way they handle books and how they display them! :eek:

Is there a Revival club? Can I be in it now? Bought this one off my LCS's rack for cover and subbed at Heroes:

f7j8.jpg

Congrats!! :applause:

:gossip: I don't think there's anything 9.8 coming off the rack at my LCS the way they handle books and how they display them! :eek:

My LCS bags and boards every new release every week. Only damage I ever see on books I buy comes from mishandling at Diamond or shipping.

Everyone is welcome to join the Revival Club...

Here is my friendly submission....

20130628_222833_zps6ff03d26.jpg

:banana::whee::applause::o

R_H

Damn you for making the rest of look bad! lol:makepoint:

Happy 4th fellow Revivers!

So, I was just paying a little (worship) to Gaz via PM, but I wanted to share with you guys as well... if you haven't checked out his set, do yourself a favor and take a look.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=68302

Pretty cool stuff. "Easter Eggs" and a ton of Revival info. Just wanted to let Revival fans know if to give everyone something else to focus on other than prices or Revival #12 Variants. (thumbs u

Happy 4th fellow Revivers!

So, I was just paying a little (worship) to Gaz via PM, but I wanted to share with you guys as well... if you haven't checked out his set, do yourself a favor and take a look.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=68302

Pretty cool stuff. "Easter Eggs" and a ton of Revival info. Just wanted to let Revival fans know if to give everyone something else to focus on other than prices or Revival #12 Variants. (thumbs u

:foryou:

Not really Revival.. But Tim Seeley/hack slash/revival fans might like this.

It came out this week. Seeley cover.

Picked this up for the Lulz..

Wouldn't mind getting Fiona's cover.

What month did that come out?

I don't think it's out yet.

From the October Image Comics Solicitations (at Comic Book Resources)...

REVIVAL_HC.jpg

REVIVAL, VOL. 1 DELUXE COLLECTION HC

story TIM SEELEY

art MIKE NORTON

cover by JENNY FRISON

OCTOBER 30

300 PAGES / FC / MR

$34.99

For one day in rural central Wisconsin, the dead came back to life. Now it's up to Officer Dana Cypress to deal with the media scrutiny, religious zealots, and government quarantine that has come with them. In a town where the living have to learn to deal with those who are supposed to be dead, Officer Cypress must solve a brutal murder, and everyone, alive or undead, is a suspect. The sell-out hit series created by New York Times Bestselling author TIM SEELEY and Eisner-winning artist MIKE NORTON is collected in this oversized hardcover.

Collects REVIVAL #1-11 and the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2012 short story, plus many behind-the-scenes bonuses and other features.

Edited by Jeff Bohn