• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

NICE!!! You were the one that grabbed that one! What a great price! I was watching the auction and forgot that it was ending! I thought doh! that ended low!!!

Glad you got it Brando! (thumbs u

NICE!!! You were the one that grabbed that one! What a great price! I was watching the auction and forgot that it was ending! I thought doh! that ended low!!!

Glad you got it Brando! (thumbs u

Thanks Justin

I now have a Jenny sig :cloud9:

For some reason, I didn't even realize it was all three!! Thought it was just two like mine! Wow! :o Now I regret not bidding! :grin:

Hey, on the CGC label, I just noticed...doesn't say "Second Print"? hm

CBLDF13-FRISON-FC-FNL-600x911.jpg

HACK/SLASH vs REVIVAL?

From the CBLDF LIBERTY ANNUAL 2013

Publisher: IMAGE COMICS

(W) Tim Seeley & Various (A) Richard Corben & Various (CA) Tim Seeley, Gabriel Ba, David Marquez, Richard Corben

A COMIC BOOK LEGAL DEFENSE FUND BENEFIT BOOK!

“TALES OF BLOOD & COURAGE!”

CBLDF LIBERTY ANNUAL returns with Dark Horse editor-in-chief SCOTT ALLIE pulling together an all-star roster of writers and artists to battle censorship with 48 PAGES OF ALL-NEW stories! TIM SEELEY brings HACK/SLASH back for what might be the most bizarre tale in the series...

HACK/SLASH vs REVIVAL?

(W) Tim Seeley & Various (A) Richard Corben & Various (CA) Tim Seeley, Gabriel Ba, David Marquez, Richard Corben

CBLDF LIBERTY ANNUAL returns with Dark Horse editor-in-chief SCOTT ALLIE pulling together an all-star roster of writers and artists to battle censorship with 48 PAGES OF ALL-NEW stories! TIM SEELEY brings HACK/SLASH back for what might be the most bizarre tale in the series...

Wow that is awesome!!!

Hack/slash was one of of my favorite series, I was really sad to see it end.

HACK/SLASH vs REVIVAL?

Wow that is awesome!!!

Hack/slash was one of of my favorite series, I was really sad to see it end.

Seriously awesome!!!