• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Just read it! It's funny.... every month I go through this. I fly through it and read it so fast because I want to figure out "What's going on?!! I want to know the answers to my questions!!! :pullhair: " And then I get to the last page...

And I love it. And I liked the story. But I want more!!!! And then it's :( waiting for another month! :grin:

Great issue!!

So, the elderly man (sorry, I forget his name and too lazy to go grab the book) is the ghost that possess Em in Issue #5!? hm

Does anyone want to discuss the book and where it's going?! (shrug)

Just read it! It's funny.... every month I go through this. I fly through it and read it so fast because I want to figure out "What's going on?!! I want to know the answers to my questions!!! :pullhair: " And then I get to the last page...

And I love it. And I liked the story. But I want more!!!! And then it's :( waiting for another month! :grin:

Great issue!!

So, the elderly man (sorry, I forget his name and too lazy to go grab the book) is the ghost that possess Em in Issue #5!? hm

I've told everyone where I think it's going multiple times. ;)

Great issue!!

One key issue will be: Em smiles.

Great issue!!

I've told everyone where I think it's going multiple times. ;)

You have! I just like to :baiting: the thread back to discussion about the book. What do you think of my spoiler comment?

I like the twists that help keep this one of the freshest titles out. It needs to be a tv show. I would love to see who they cast as the lead woman cop

Yes, please someone has to pick this series up for a TV show, it would be a definite home run, grand slam to me...

:D wouldn't it just?

I just can't see it happening EVER as it has already been done...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Returned

The Returned (French: Les Revenants)

Synopsis - "In a small mountain town, many dead people reappear, apparently alive and normal."

...and eventually this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_%28U.S._TV_series%29

Resurrection (U.S. TV series)

Synopsis - "The series follows the residents of Arcadia, Missouri, whose lives take a surprising turn when their loved ones return from the dead, unaged since their supposed deaths."

However, that's not to say that a rural crime / noir series couldn't exist between those two, maybe not with the same central plots. Personally I would settle for a revisited Eerie Indiana instead when it comes to rural supernatural stuff :cloud9:

They seem to make the tv shows just a little different than the comic..Its probably how they get away with it.

The French series is an adaptation of a similar French film from 2004 that pre-dates Revival.

I like the twists that help keep this one of the freshest titles out. It needs to be a tv show. I would love to see who they cast as the lead woman cop

As long as they don't cast Kirsten Stewart :P