• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Any theories post #13? I think a lot was revealed in the last two issues that start to explain why the revivers are still alive.

Joe seems to have stepped into his ghost and remembers the events from issues 4 & 5, and he also faded away once he had closure around his search for that engagement ring.

Perhaps each reviver is here simply because they have unfinished business or need closure. Seems a bit simple an answer though...

Thoughts?

:applause:

Just read it! :banana: Thanks for :baiting: me Geoff! (thumbs u

Any theories post #13? I think a lot was revealed in the last two issues that start to explain why the revivers are still alive.

Joe seems to have stepped into his ghost and remembers the events from issues 4 & 5, and he also faded away once he had closure around his search for that engagement ring.

Perhaps each reviver is here simply because they have unfinished business or need closure. Seems a bit simple an answer though...

Thoughts?

:applause:

Just read it! :banana: Thanks for :baiting: me Geoff! (thumbs u

Always trying to help out. :grin:

Awesome thanks for the link. What I like about this title is the fact its not just slash and kill zombies or groups fighting each other fighting zombies like WD. Not knocking WD just that this has the crime feeling of a mystery stroy and that stirs my imagination.

(thumbs u

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=47176

There's an interview with Tim Seeley re: Revival hitting its first anniversary.

My favorite line from that interview:

"We've got tons of ideas and here's the cool thing -- we actually know where this is going! So stick with us!

:whee:

The Wall.. Not as great as Gazi but, my wall none the less. I never gave up on this book. <3 it. Just bought the first two trades for a buddy this week as well!

IMG_0212_zps9c9a8a2c.jpg

So there is a 9.8 of #4!!!!

Why are they so rare, i've never seen one on eBay. Every other issue, no worries...