• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I'd read somewhere that it was an ongoing.

The premise definately smacks of mini so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Got my variant ordered (Could ony get one though :( )

Luckily, I do have a nice pile of Image FCBD's just in case it does pick up.

Nice. Is that a standard price for an unreleased cover or is there a little speculation thrown in.

That was the listed price. The artist or Image (can't remember which) tweeted about it and within an hour it sold.

Edited by buddymagoo

I would think Midtown would say it was an exclusive but I'm not sure. I remember a while ago knowing there would be two covers on it. Not sure if it was from Diamond or another site where I saw it. I think there's going to be another variant at a comicon coming up soon too.

Nice. Is that a standard price for an unreleased cover or is there a little speculation thrown in.

IMO, the cover itself isn't terribly exciting, so I'm guessing there's a fair bit of speculation involved.

This article in Bleeding Cool states the Thompson Cover (cover B) to be a 1:10 retailer incentive cover. I wonder if plans changed along the way. $12 seems pricey for a 1:10 of a $3 book.

Figure 20K print run, so 2K run of the variant. $12 isn't far off IMO. This has been fairly hot anticipated release as well. I figured it'd be around $10. Pre-order demand probably pushed it up a bit.