• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

Finally got a chance to read it.

Awesome.

Fantastic writing. Very different from other stuff on the shelves at the moment. It's definately NOT another zombie book, although, much like WD (And this is the ONLY similarity), it is very character focussed with planty of dialogue.

Art is beautiful

Glad I wasn't disappointed.

With this, WD #100 and Dancer 3, it was a great wednesday :)

What is this? Is it limited in number?

KGrHqNk0E1li8MSQBPQGlKSQ60_3.jpg

Haven't seen that one but I want it.

EDIT: That's the 1:10 cover only without color. Maybe a sketch variant of the 1:10? Where'd that come from?

EDIT Pt 2: I see it on eBay. CBLDF exclusive?

Edited by HugeRosen

Yes, CBLDF exclusive.

Kick off Comic-Con with the greatest stars in comics to celebrate 20 Years of Image Comics and the power of free expression at the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund’s Comic-Con Welcome Party! Starting at 8:00 PM on Thursday, July 12 at the Westgate Hotel.... ...Free gift bag, featuring a CBLDF party exclusive edition of Revival #1 by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton from Image Comics, and other special thank yous from CBLDF supporters including Valiant and Threadless!

http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/07/cbldf-welcome-party-revival-variant/