• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox may have accidentally given away the plot of that X-Men sequel

31 posts in this topic

Breathe deep, the gathering gloom...

Maybe the best X-Men story for me. I still remember getting it on the newstand and re-reading it twice in one day. I was blown away by it.

I'm not convinced that Days Of Future Past will translate well to a movie version. It'd have to be done exceptionally well to not come off as silly, especially to the non comic geek portion of the audience.

Christopher Nolan could pull it off.

You had me at alternate timeline.

And i may be alone in my corner,but i did enjoy the Ratner X-men flick more than the Wolverine standalone.

Like i keep saying,if you get a George,an Elaine or a Kramer series,you get bubkus.

But all four gets you Seinfeld.

I only wish Ratner and his -script pals would'nt have wasted the only opportunity he had by making his X-men commentary a goof fest like hes still on Rush hour mode.

My memory is pretty poor. Was there ever a screen version of a fastball special in any of the 4 movies Wolverine's been in?

There was sort of one in X-M 3.

I thought so, but couldn't remember which part.

Was it Beast or Colossus?

My memory is pretty poor. Was there ever a screen version of a fastball special in any of the 4 movies Wolverine's been in?

There was sort of one in X-M 3.

I thought so, but couldn't remember which part.

Was it Beast or Colossus?

Colossus.