• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore

18 posts in this topic

Won a raffle at the Calgary Comic Expo this year....for commission work done by Tony Moore...All i asked for was something zombie related and other then that he had full artistic freedom. If you love the artist have faith in their work.

tonymooresketch.jpg

Those are both great pieces for completely different reasons.

Awesome!!

Won a raffle at the Calgary Comic Expo this year....for commission work done by Tony Moore...All i asked for was something zombie related and other then that he had full artistic freedom. If you love the artist have faith in their work.

tonymooresketch.jpg

Awesome! Love Tony's zombie stuff! Also the contrast between the walking dead pictured and the kitties on her shirt is killer!

The original artist (1-7) for the walking dead. But had a "falling out" with kirkman. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. But from my understanding it just went south. But he does amazing work very detailed.

I thought the falling out did not happen until the TV show deal. Tony was taken off the book because he could not keep up and get a book out on time if I am not mistaken. He did the covers long after #7.

The original artist (1-7) for the walking dead. But had a "falling out" with kirkman. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. But from my understanding it just went south. But he does amazing work very detailed.
Thank you. :)

...and Doug. (tsk)

lol

Thank you. :)

...and Doug. (tsk)

lol

:shy: