• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed - NEW SET REQUESTS (Full Sets Only)

518 posts in this topic

Could you please add the following full sets:

Simpsons Summer Shindig (6 issues)

Simpsons Winter Winding (6 issues)

The first issues of these two books are currently in the Bongo One-shot slot and they are not one-shots and need to be removed from that slot.

Thank You!

Hi, Gemma. THANKYOU for your Stirling work, so far (I hope you're not too overworked).

I'm just wondering, in your initial list of things to do .. I think 'Captain America (2011)' and 'Captain America Vol.6' are the same thing.

Are we still on for Cap to be added to the registry by the end of this month?

Would it be possible to add:

F5 (Image Comics, 2000)

Tony Daniel series. Hopefully with the European Edition available.

Also The Punisher Volume 4 from 2001, unless I over looked it.

Thank you.

Please add:

It's Fun To Stay Alive

Also please add points for comics with a NG grade. I have a Coverless copy of Submariner Comics #1 with a NG grade, and it does not get even 1 point?

This is not right. Just use the 0.5 Poor points if nothing else!

Every title that gets graded should automatically be added to the database for the registry.

Then you can put new sets into a queue for someone to determine the points.

How you are doing it now seems slower, less effective, and costs more in labor to get the same results.

I program websites and databases for a living, so I know this can be done fairly easily...

Hey Gemma, This should be pretty easy. Could you add Marvel Red Sonja Volumes 2 and 3 to the registry? Also, there are two issue dates for Vol. 1 #9. 5/78 and 11/78. The census lists both, but the registry only has a slot for one. Thanks, and take care, Steve.

• Administrator
Please add:

It's Fun To Stay Alive

Also please add points for comics with a NG grade. I have a Coverless copy of Submariner Comics #1 with a NG grade, and it does not get even 1 point?

This is not right. Just use the 0.5 Poor points if nothing else!

Every title that gets graded should automatically be added to the database for the registry.

Then you can put new sets into a queue for someone to determine the points.

How you are doing it now seems slower, less effective, and costs more in labor to get the same results.

I program websites and databases for a living, so I know this can be done fairly easily...

Unfortunately it's not that easy, but I'll pass along the suggestion on the NG books even though it was originally determined that they should not receive a score.

Also, I don't make sets for only one issue, so you will have to determine a themed set or other grouping that your title can be included with (even a new set completely, but it must have more than 1 issue).

Gemma,

Can you make a hero for hire set that is only the titles hero for hire 1-16

The current hero for hire does hero for hire then all the power man and powerman and irofist books

Thanks joe

Hey Gemma,

How about a Ghost Rider Complete Set?

Thanks

You will need to explain what that set would entail, and if it includes appearances in other titles, you will need to put the set list together. It sounds like a cool set. Good luck.

--S.